Nissan Note. replacing Latio Sport.?

Mrmurano

Actually if can accept min ron req 95, limited rear legroom n bootspace, i will go for SSS. cat a n b only 1k diff lol. 134hp n 160nm.

0-100 8.7 secs. Almost 1 full sec faster than jazz 1.5 n 1.3 sec faster than mz2.

Is that the NA?

Yep.

I have the brochure from Tan Chong when I visited them. Its the same as per what was posted above.

The Supercharged version Gross vehicle weight = 1345 kg

Curb weight = 1070 kg

That works out to be 275kg net weight similar to the normal 1.2 de lor.

So, still went for the DIG-S rather den normal 1.2 ah.

Care to share what freebies Tan Chong threw in for you?

Yeah, the DIGS. It has more impressive looking control panel, LED front light, easier steering and of course more power.

Freebies I get. BT, DVD, Reverse CAM, GPS, Solar Film, Recording front cam.

But i get 3 fee servicing instead of 7.

I may get $1k off cos I collect car before 2016. :)

Yeah, the DIGS. It has more impressive looking control panel, LED front light, easier steering and of course more power.

Freebies I get. BT, DVD, Reverse CAM, GPS, Solar Film, Recording front cam.

But i get 3 fee servicing instead of 7.

I may get $1k off cos I collect car before 2016. :)

Could have bargain for the 7 free servicing if can. Nonetheless, good choice and good deal la.

Why got 1k off? Guaranteed package but non-guaranteed price?

Could have bargain for the 7 free servicing if can. Nonetheless, good choice and good deal la.

Why got 1k off? Guaranteed package but non-guaranteed price?

I think can't get 7 free servicing. I tried already.

I think this is good car. :)

1k off is the trade off for the 4 free servicing I think. :(

No guarantee one time Coe.

Congrats, good choice for that price!

Yes they withdrew the 7 free svc but reduced the price abit so more or less equal.

Was at expo last Sunday n heard the SE telling clients that no chance to get the 7 free svc anymore cos of price reduction. Keep us updated on the COE bidding, delivery n performance of this car once Its on the road. Thanks n enjoy your new ride!!

• Praise 3

Congrats, good choice for that price!

Yes they withdrew the 7 free svc but reduced the price abit so more or less equal.

Was at expo last Sunday n heard the SE telling clients that no chance to get the 7 free svc anymore cos of price reduction. Keep us updated on the COE bidding, delivery n performance of this car once Its on the road. Thanks n enjoy your new ride!!

Ok bro.

Ok bro.

Thks! One last thing, the fuel cover is very big n seem disproportionate with the fuel cap inside which is of the normal size, kind of oversized cover; not sure why it's designed this way. Did u notice?

• Praise 4

Thks! One last thing, the fuel cover is very big n seem disproportionate with the fuel cap inside which is of the normal size, kind of oversized cover; not sure why it's designed this way. Did u notice?

You have pic? I dun really get what you mean. :)

You have pic? I dun really get what you mean. :)

Sorry bro, Nvr take a pic.

Small matter actually but aesthetically not very nice when the cover is opened cos it's bigger than normal. Maybe next round u go to the showroom, open the fuel lid n u will understand what I mean, cheers!!

• Praise 7

Sorry bro, Nvr take a pic.

Small matter actually but aesthetically not very nice when the cover is opened cos it's bigger than normal. Maybe next round u go to the showroom, open the fuel lid n u will understand what I mean, cheers!!

I think it is the design.

Personally I think Jazz overall design is more aesthetic in terms of all kind of various proportions. :)

Hi, Care to share how much you have gotten it?

I just read a bit on direct fuel injection tech. Invented by French in about 1900. Compressed fuel injection making combustion more effective. Need to be very precise. Meaning DIG-S is a very precise device.

It should be good. And hopefully, with current improvements the building up of carbon will be well control. Of not build up will decrease fuel efficiency, and eventually engine failure.

I going find out more on what they meant by super charged.....

91k. If Coe bid successful for collection in Dec.

Wow, u get 2k off the non-guaranteed price with guaranteed coe package. Totally worth it.

↡ Advertisement