BMW European Delivery

Porker

Bimmers are factory run in already [thumbsup]

But its a great writh up nonetheless.. We don't have the roads, nor the scenery nor climate to do half of what they are doing [inlove]

Neutral Newbie

oh..didnt know that... so if next time i have a Beemer myself, can anyhow whack the car [:p]

yeah they have the roads, the scenary and the climate... and all we have is walls walls walls and more walls! [:/]

Really envious trip ... a great driving holiday it musta been, imagine spending 2 weeks with that gorgeous car and driving thru some magnificent scenery ... had a similar but lesser experience when I was in a 3 series and was driven from Milan to Florence during the autumn season, cool roads and sceneries they have there [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

Precisely. But damn it its a brand new M3 and she clocked 160kph on the speedo. [sweatdrop]

The new S4 is pretty awesome too. Would be interesting to compare the specs with the upcoming M3.

A4 1.8T kinda turns me on. Beginning to prefer that over the 3 series. [inlove]

But thats a front wheel drive. Its scandalous that manufacturers should adopt this layout although I have to agree Audi makes some very good cars [:/]

Neutral Newbie

1.8T or S4 ?

I thought S4 is AWD.

A black A4 with 18" black spokes and chrome dial looks good when lowered. Hows your 330 [sly]

↡ Advertisement