• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
22 replies to this topic | 25 praises

Posted 19 December 2005 - 12:16 AM

Gilahonda
  • Premium member
    Gilahonda
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

can some1 here point out where i can get my car's interior roof lining/cloth to be changed???it has come out from its edges....how much will it cost for a conti??

Posted 19 December 2005 - 12:36 AM

Adawang
  • Premium member
    Adawang
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

see it u can just glue it back.
years ago, mine sagged down , & had to take out the entire roof lining
out of the car to glue it back
the problem was to take the lining out of the car, had to manouver
and squeeze it out through the door.
it was a 1 day DIY job, tough but u get the satisfaction upon completion
suffered from back aches for 1 day,after tat.

Posted 19 December 2005 - 12:39 AM

Gilahonda
  • Premium member
    Gilahonda
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

i wud prefer to have it done by a pro....skali i do it by myself,end up lagi worse!!!dun mind paying for it...maybe change the cloth as well.dun wan to drive wif the cloth flapping all over the place...

Posted 19 December 2005 - 07:35 AM

Xeno
  • Xeno
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

http://www.8cushion.com/

Posted 19 December 2005 - 07:17 PM

Adawang
  • Premium member
    Adawang
    5th Gear
    Author Image

might be ard $300 for this kind of job

Posted 19 December 2005 - 07:37 PM

Ravinged
  • Premium member
    Ravinged
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... that's my solution to converting my entire biege interior to black interior. PERFECT!!!

My saviour!!

Ed

Posted 19 December 2005 - 10:52 PM

Gilahonda
  • Premium member
    Gilahonda
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

hehe..my sav thumbsup.gif iour too.....but if can get it done in JB lagi best!

Posted 21 December 2005 - 01:50 AM

Ravinged
  • Premium member
    Ravinged
    Supercharged
    Author Image

wah lao ... ask for lobang ... give you liao ...

give oredi ... wan ask for more ...

smash.gif smash.gif smash.gif

Posted 25 December 2005 - 05:00 PM

Cedsmsd
  • Cedsmsd
    1st Gear
    Author Image

hi bro..can i have the contact to change my interior as well.....can mail me at shahbai9393@yahoo.com.sg......thanks in advance

Posted 31 January 2018 - 12:55 AM

Vinz108
  • Vinz108
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

can some1 here point out where i can get my car's interior roof lining/cloth to be changed???it has come out from its edges....how much will it cost for a conti??

Hi Guys,

If need leather upholstery can go to Innova Pte Ltd.

We do almost everything for car interior.

- Full Leather / Half Leather / Synthetic Leather

- Roof Lining Replacement

Steering wheel rewrap

- Partial Leather repair

- Dashboard rewrap

- Car mat

Welcome to see our masterpiece at the below link:

https://www.facebook...leather</span>/

https://innovapl.com/contact-us/

Feel free to give me a buzz..

Vinz 90293201

Cheers..

Posted 03 March 2019 - 09:29 PM

mersaylee
  • mersaylee
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Any one know where I can get one of those adhesive spray cans to fix the sagging roof lining?

Thanks in advance.

Posted 03 March 2019 - 09:35 PM

Volvobrick
  • Volvobrick
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Google says shopee.sg got 3M one.

Posted 03 March 2019 - 09:48 PM

mersaylee
  • mersaylee
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Google says shopee.sg got 3M one.

Thanks. More of looking to buy off the shelf asap if possible. The sagging is driving me bananas. Kekeke

Posted 03 March 2019 - 09:51 PM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I use staple to put them back in place though not so nice looking. [laugh] Total cost less than 10 cents.

Edited by Kangadrool, 03 March 2019 - 09:51 PM.

mersaylee praised this

Posted 03 March 2019 - 09:58 PM

Ct3833
  • Ct3833
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Any one know where I can get one of those adhesive spray cans to fix the sagging roof lining?

Thanks in advance.

I dont think it will last, send to professional lining shop will cost you about $300, nicely done up .

Posted 03 March 2019 - 09:59 PM

Volvobrick
  • Volvobrick
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Many years back I did a similar diy repair. Ideally have to remove the roof trim in order to do a good, permanent job.

Or if got time drive in to Bukit Indah, maybe 300 or 400 ringgit.

Edited by Volvobrick, 03 March 2019 - 10:00 PM.

Posted 03 March 2019 - 10:01 PM

mersaylee
  • mersaylee
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I dont think it will last, send to professional lining shop will cost you about $300, nicely done up .

Car left with 6 months no need spend so much. Last resort I use stapler 😂
Ct3833 praised this

Posted 03 March 2019 - 10:08 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

https://www.horme.co...adhesive spray#!25_1_3_1__0_0

The shop is in Ubi.

Edited by Watwheels, 03 March 2019 - 10:09 PM.

Volvobrick and mersaylee praised this
Too much to think about...

Posted 03 March 2019 - 10:12 PM

Volvobrick
  • Volvobrick
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Car left with 6 months no need spend so much. Last resort I use stapler 😂

My guess yours is an European car. Happened 3 times to my cars, all ang moh ( but not Swedes) cars. Japanese ones never had this problem.

Edited by Volvobrick, 03 March 2019 - 10:12 PM.

Posted 03 March 2019 - 10:21 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

It happened to my previous 8th gen Honda Cheebic. The roof lining started to fall apart on the 6th year of ownership. I know bmw on average 5 years need to replace.

Too much to think about...

Back to Maintenance & Repairs  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic
Dynamics Mechanic Pte Ltd

Quick Reply

Tags: roof, lining, cloth

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users