Duplicate Keys!!

Picantorian

Hi,

I duplicate my Nissan car key in Lavendor locksmith shops. Did it two for two different cars at different time. ok.

Price : $3.00. Very much cheaper then if I go back TC.

I also did once at Bedok.

Note: Locksmith must honour revisit for touching up. If they do a proper filing and profiling the first time, key is ok.

Appreciate that you provide the address of the lock smith cause I like to duplicate my nissan car keys. I am given 2 keys - one cannot open the boot and this key is used when sending car for servicing.

Shop in JB wanted RM180 to duplicating key and remote. In the end I only duplicate remote for RM45. Shop advised that I must never lost the key as it will be very expensive to replace (through agent) and there is no way they can made a duplicate without the original cause the duplicate can never start the engine.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

where duplicate keys the cheapest??? lost one of my steering wheel lock key....the gek poh shop (green sign board)....want to charge me $10 for a simple key.............f ashole

steering wheel lock key...$10, should confirm be lesser...not siao...steering wheel lock key leh..wheel lock..maybe ignition key..some wann to charge $70 anyhow.or tan chia...but i reckon $10 too high...pls post where u get it done....! [laugh] confirm good info. i know its overpriced.

• Praise 1

Dug up this old one... Seemed like the price of car key duplication has gone up quite a lot!!

Lost my VW key the other day... Where can I duplicate one at a good price? Mine should have chip

• Praise 1

Any recommendation for someone who can duplicate any kind of key? Went to 2 shop and both can't do it. Both said don't have the 版. It's just a door key.

Not mister mint or similar please, those are ex.

Any place in the east or central? Can those shop at Jalan besar do it?

Thanks.

Edited by Fcw75

Dear all,

Anyone knows where can I make a duplicate for KIA car keys?

Understand some places do not do for KIA cars..

Thank you all in advance..

Hello everyone,,

nothing special.. but the locksmith says may not be able to do it, as there something special in the key that is not able to duplicate.. went to the one at PS basement, can open the door. but cannot start engine..

↡ Advertisement