Ssangyong Actyon

Xcalibur

Actually very true.. A combi of some cars put together... Think looks like BMW X3 side, then the rims is like Fiat's... However looks good and sporty... Think I love the back though if there's a roof spoiler should compliment the looks big time!

Looks real comfy and solidly built too! Yummy!

Moooooooooooooooo

↡ Advertisement

Ssangyong actually has some joint venture with DaimlerChrysler to manufacture Minibuses and some trucks in Korea under the MB brand.

Current range uses the rather old but reliable 2.3L 16v MB engine for most of the petrol engine range. [drivingcar]

Haven't seen the Actyon in the flesh but guess its something different though not to everyone's taste.

The Actyon looks good generally except for the odd looking lamps and grill. It feel well put together. I wonder which merc 2.3L did they use.

The Musso is no longer on sale due to its Euro2 (or was that 3) diesel engine.

hi picantorian

you are right, but only half.

yes SY do carry trucks (or SUTs)like Musso, as well as SUVs like the Kyron, Actyon and Rexton, luxury saloon like Chairman (i wonder who buys this?) and the huge SMPV Stavic (the boxy shaped one that seats 9 in SG and 11 elsewhere).

by the way, Musso is very popular in SG, it looks really fierce! Rextons are mostly found in SAF.

:)

I saw tis Chairman car on the road b4. Looks like limo leh. It was driven by a 40+ couple.

It's a 2.3l. I was there checking it out last weekend and I was quite impressed with the build quality. Honestly speaking, it's quite good! Comes with stock 18" rims some more.

Too bad i am stuck with my current ride.

Saw the car in the MotorShow. It's really solid, in terms of fit and finishes and selling price, and at less than $70k, U get a Benz engine. [thumbsup] However, I think that the car is a bit high. Senior citizens and kids have trouble getting into it.

Agree that it looks and sounds solid. I checked it myself and like the build quality and feeling of being safe inside. Just thinking if this solid body translates to heavy body, therefore very high FC.

Any info on its FC?

bro.. i m actually stuck with my current ride as well.. i have been lookin around and askin abt cash rebates etc... if i scrap my car or let go to dealer i would have to cough out 7-8k for the full settlement figure..

Heavy body usually leads to high FC.

How to get best of both worlds? BTW, don't think of SUV if you are concerned about FC.

Go get that manual Vios or Jazz.