SMSA Car Park Rally

Sazali

So nostalgic. Even the Race Queens wearing granny shorts. [laugh]

RIP Possum Bourne (appears at the 9+ mark).

also not forgetting our very own D Krishnan in his CT Highway Falken WRX  :a-rip:

there was also an ang mo at that time ..... is it Brian something ?? 

Edited by Othello
  • Praise 1

One of Lester Wong's early events (he won) in that video. He's a nice guy. His brother Chin Yan...I liked less. One of the reasons I didn't like dealing with that famous shop in Tagore Lane.

Edited by Turboflat4

8 May 2016 was a day of good clean fun at Changi!

Its been 19 years since my last car park rally and was a tad rusty, but it was still mighty fun. And there was a big spectator crowd too! Hope SMSA gets encouraged by the response and organises more of these events.

Missed the event due to commitments, did they allow spectators to freely walk around (apart from the actual race course) to take photos? 'Garages' of participants? of participants?

8 May 2016 was a day of good clean fun at Changi!

Its been 19 years since my last car park rally and was a tad rusty, but it was still mighty fun. And there was a big spectator crowd too! Hope SMSA gets encouraged by the response and organises more of these events.

bro which car did u drove? official timekeeper here [:p][drivingcar]

Before this, it was the Kallang Sprint, if I recall correctly ... You simply went straight, do a U turn and cross the finish line ...

My friends and I participated when it was first introduced ... It's was exciting ... Cos probably it was Legal

Edited by Chowyunfatt

Car No. 35, a Malaysian-plated Proton Satria Neo track car.

oh. nice bro. sat in mickey's MRS before when u guys gave joy rides after the competition.

Still remember the good old days at the national stadium car park. It was as legal as it could get then!

Before this, it was the Kallang Sprint, if I recall correctly ... You simply went straight, do a U turn and cross the finish line ...

My friends and I participated when it was first introduced ... It's was exciting ... Cos probably it was Legal

↡ Advertisement