Proud of your RIMS? Post it HERE!

Chneo1982

Replicas because real ones are minimum 20"! And not to mention the astronomical price of nearly $5000 per piece!

Those AP-Rs are bona fide! 330mm slotted rotors.

• Praise 2

Nice white color rims, matches the blue paintwork well.

Oo..ya, I love that Endless Brake [inlove]

Thank you. I fell in love with the white rims the moment I saw them. Must have! A bitch to keep clean though. [shakehead] I'm a big fan of the Endless gals!

• Praise 1

Hi. Juz wondering if u live in sengkang cos last time my hse here oso got a black AT celica wif a bronze TE37. The owner is a young guy. But nw tink he sold away the car liao cos nv c it ard anymore so wondering if it's u [:)]

yes, it's me! (young is subjective though... haha)

yep, sold my baby of 2.5 years away loh [bigcry][bigcry] ... more correctly, deregistered for export.

are you in the same carpark? let's W&W together some day!!!

• Praise 2

some nice rims here. i'll try to take a pic of a bently's rim. there's this bently with huge...n i mean HUGE bling bling rims near my cousin's place... very impressive [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

• Praise 2

Oic. Tat's a small world [wave]

I always c ur car ard. Although no kits but I like ur TE37. Nice~ So wat car r u driving nw? Mayb I can lookout 4 u.

Anw, I always c a black Integra IS parked @ the upper floors of the MSCP. If u notice then confirm we r neighbours [nod]

• Praise 1

[wave]

yep, sengkang, celica AT, no kits and TE37... haha... can't get anymore coincidental than that

yep, got one integra usually parked upper floors, with shades hanging from the rearview mirror and painted reg. number. think also got a new integra, not sure if visitor or not.

look out for my tornado redness! [sly]

17" ROH Adrenalin Black Chrome on my ex-Volvo S70T-5 "R"

510800_20_full.jpg

17" Enkei Racing on Mercury Cougar XR-7

442528_22_full.jpg

17" Dodge R/T wheels on my brother's Grand Caravan

2203948_10_full.jpg

18" Gram Lights 57-Pro on Supra TT

60721761_29cb5a6f67.jpg

Edited by Turbobrick
  • Praise 1

Replicas because real ones are minimum 20"! And not to mention the astronomical price of nearly $5000 per piece!

Those AP-Rs are bona fide! 330mm slotted rotors.

oops my bad, didn't realise they had replicas for those [sweatdrop] you getting the white advans? imho they look a little mismatched with the Z4, unless its for your other car(s) [:p]