Project A4

Vipertoledo

Saw you washing your car at your MSCP in the evening of Good Friday...was in a rush to friend's house warming, so didn't stop to say hi...chio ride! [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement

Hi TM,

Nice! You didn't happen to do the S4 grills at Servo...on 17th Apr?

Saw them doing something to a grill on a B6....might be yours...think same rims...

Neutral Newbie

hi bro, hope to get to see ur ride soon, i'm mr yellow a4's fren and i might be tagging along for NSH [thumbsup]

great car btw [;)]

Neutral Newbie

Hey Qwerty, I think I was there at servo on 17 Apr to install the side mirrors (didn't want to do it myself). However, I installed the grille myself (it looked easy), it's just undoing some tabs and slide the grille off. I have perpetual problem of the door speakers going on and off, I've had it tightened many, many times (including at Servo) but the problem still comes back after a while. If you have any tips let me know.

So must have been another car changing the grills...

Have no tips for you for the door speakers, no experience yet [lipsrsealed] and don't wish to experience it! [:p] Tried PA? What they say?

Neutral Newbie

PA said the wiring loose from opening and closing the doors. I think it could be a design fault with the first batch of B6. Will just live with it for the time being [:/]

Neutral Newbie

Sorry, I have my reasons not to provide the link. Hope you and other MCF can respect my wishes on this. You can do a search on audizine for the keyword "computer" in A4 B6 forum.

Neutral Newbie

wow... u guys like all damn rich! a few k here and a few k there like no problem at all... [sweatdrop]

after seeing all those chio pictures and what u guys did, dunno why but feel like selling my tomyam vios and take a bus. [dizzy]

I spend $$ buy car perfume at ntuc also must think twice liao... really different class man. [knife][dead]

(edited)
How much did you get the ABD CAI for? The only thing that draws me away is the fact that it's very U-shape, not the most ideal of air movement. I'm also considering replacing the intercooler to throttle body hose to a custom metal one. Btw I have the neuspeed xtreme intake hose as well and it works very well [:p]

My humble ride

Posted Image

those number plates.. where you get those from? very european [thumbsup]

Edited by Hexy

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Bro, u might want to try www.vwvortex.com under any volkswagen/audi sections. Just create a new thread, I'm sure u get many different sources for the euro plates.

Edited by Twixified
↡ Advertisement