Black Unichip?

Orixy

Hi guys,

Hope someone is familar with Unichip in MCF. [sly][sly]

Most older version Unichips I've seen are the blue exterior with gold "DASTEK UNICHIP" wordings. And the latest one shown in Carma is like silver color with silver wordings.

Like to ask if anyone knows which version/generation is a black color exterior with green wordings? [confused][confused]

Many thanx!

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Well, you can call Max up for more info. 90666807. He's the tuner. He brought it in to Singapore some 6-7 years back. Went overseas for training on it. Friendly guy, and best of all, honest. If it's crap, he'd say it's crap. My car was actually used as a test car for the Unichip when it first came into S'pore. You can actually do some freaky things with that lil piggyback! The different colours are actually different versions of the Unichip. 1 for NA cars and the other for Turbo cars. For more info on the versions, I guess you could call him up to ask.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thanks bro! I've sent Max an email to ask on the bizarr black unichip that my relative has given to me. It was previously used on a Evo3 4G63. My guess is it could be a turbo module... [drivingcar]

↡ Advertisement