Nano Technology Super Charger Pro

Neutral Newbie

hahahahahahahahahaha.....

making use of nanotechnology hype and the terms that u ppl dont understand to anyhow pom ....hahahahahahahahahahhahaha

soon we have stem cell therapy for your engine

Hack? Then cannot liaoz.. Mine need piggyback or total change of ECU then can..

I have seen his data base record on his notebook, he did do it for Lancer and Galant, not sure if he did Toyota cars

Galant? is it GDI? nv knew of any tuners able to deal with GDI leh..... if can den i very interested.....can help me check? Thanks

If you are trying Harmony, do let me know the pricing and results. Maybe post it up for the bros at galantforum too. I'm interested if the results and price is good. [;)] Thanks for being the guinea pig [lipsrsealed]

......!! but i doubt harmony can tune because they did advert in SGC b4.

I HRF a few times whenever I drive, especially when overtaking sly.gifsly.gifsly.gif If you do intend to go up N/S HW or like to have occational 'spirited' drive, then you'll need this remap nod.gifnod.gifnod.gif

So, have you done your Exhaust? I'm curious... [:p] Seem like you are very happy with the QF performance, I'm happy for you too... [sweatdrop] Wonders how will the Full Logging feels? [:)]

try monitoring your FC and compare to others that have done the remap, of course cannot compare to mine, all my 5 previous cars that I've owned are always having FC that are 20 to 30% worst than other drivers of similar cars laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

↡ Advertisement