List of Autoparts Distributors in Singapore

Nutty

Anyone knows any bring your own parts friendly workshop for conti cars?

Was charged 200 by one of BMW-SG site sponsors for spark park replacement labour which is ridiculous.

Thanks!

Only spark plugs for $200? :huh:

That is absurd.  Pls name the workshop.  

Edited by Ahbengdriver
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Always ASK for a quote before start work.

Alternatively, the more flashy the shop and/or company plate the more you should avoid.

Noted thanks!

Only spark plugs for $200? :huh:

That is absurd. Pls name the workshop.

Still have a package with them so I wouldn't name them yet.

I just ran through my receipts.

I was charged 120 not 200 for spark plug labour. That still amounts to 30 dollars per plug.

I also realized they itemized labour charges instead of going on a per hour basis meaning to say alongside spark plug labour was brake pads labour and engine oil labour.

Is this the industry practice?

In total I paid 240 alone for labour, more than the sum of my parts.

Hence would really appreciate it if someone can recommend me a non carrot head chopping workshop.

Still playing hho ?

many thanks for the list.If any list of auto service equipment,car cleaner distributors,it will be so great. :D

:a-nicethread:

Okay Energy is over 10years of hho engine carbon cleaning machine manufacturer in China.

Noted thanks!

I was charged 120 not 200 for spark plug labour. That still amounts to 30 dollars per plug.

I also realized they itemized labour charges instead of going on a per hour basis meaning to say alongside spark plug labour was brake pads labour and engine oil labour.

Hence would really appreciate it if someone can recommend me a non carrot head chopping workshop.

Sorry just scrolled back n saw your reply post. 

Wow, $30 for a spark plug?  That's obscene.  Bosch or NGK plugs.  What car u driving, Lamboghini ? [:p]

I think your last name must be CARROT or RADISH.

One of Fong Tat Branch shifted to a few blocks away.

Sales Outlets (Singapore)

355-357, Serangoon Road,

Singapore 218115

T:(65) 6298 5333

http://www.fongtat.com/contactus.html

Kia, Hyundai, Mazda, Toyota, Mit ..... etc.

I only use Original Spark Plug and Oil Filter for my Kia Carens.

For your Carens parts, Fong Tat or Ming Ghee cheaper?

Neutral Newbie

Hi I am looking for original coil springs for Kia picanto 2008 model. any good scrapyards that carry Kia auto parts to recommend?

Hi I am looking for original coil springs for Kia picanto 2008 model. any good scrapyards that carry Kia auto parts to recommend?

u might wanna try the sungei kadut area, quite a few scrap yards in the area - hope this helps :)

Neutral Newbie

Tks bro, anyway I managed to get it at Seng Hup (Woodlands industrial park E9) all 4 nos. took a long time to find, one of the workers not keen to even remove coil spring from Front Shocks, keep insisting they only sell front shocks with springs, until the boss had to tell him to remove it. Wasn't a pleasant experience but hell its a scrapyard and picanto isn't something very common nowadays? Yeah

Hi, please add our company in this list.

PROPEL AUTO PARTS PTE LTD

Company Website: http://propel-auto.com/

FB: https://www.facebook.com/Propelauto/

Propel Auto Parts Pte Ltd  is a family run business which has operated for the past 35 years and was established in the early 1980s. Our current warehouse, situated in the Kranji Industrial Area covers an area of approximately 43,000 square feet and is conveniently interlinked by a series of efficient network of roads. The company’s main trade is specializing on used European made auto cars like Mercedes Benz, BMWs, Audis and Volvos.

Our prices are unbeatable and all items purchased are with full warranty. We are totally committed in providing continuous professional service and quality products to our valid customers. As part of our service commitment we have since expanded our business across the causeway and have subsidiary branches, Kek Seng Auto Parts Trading Sdn Bhd and Pro Parts Sdn Bhd at Skudai Johore (West Malaysia)

Noted thanks!

Your package with them has nothing to do with revealing their name in mcf

Thank you Nutty! This is super comprehensive! 

Does anyone know of any shops that sell refurbished/reconditioned parts? Thought I can save some money on an old ride.

Neutral Newbie

post-226942-0-43750500-1533271064_thumb.jpg

Just bought this ignition coil 4 pieces online. Nowadays got online retailers even.

Can check this out: https://www.lazada.sg/shop/sgcarparts/

They even do enquiries can just chat with them to ask for any part you require, really affordable prices, maybe you guys can check it out! Hope this helps.

Cheers  [:p]