List of Autoparts Distributors in Singapore

Nutty

Hi guys,

I drive a toyota harrier.

I just sent my car for servicing at star auto in ubi. They told me that my front brake disc and brake pad are worn and need to change. A new set for both brake disc and pad will cost 670 excuding gst. I am a motoring noob. Please advise if it is too ex and whether I can get it done cheaper elsewhere. Thanks a million.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys,

I just sent my car for servicing at star auto in ubi. They told me that my front brake disc and brake pad are worn and need to change. A new set for both brake disc and pad will cost 670 excuding gst. I am a motoring noob. Please advise if it is too ex and whether I can get it done cheaper elsewhere. Thanks a million.

if you are resourceful enough, you can buy your own preferred discs and pads from aftermarket sources. labour would be about $50-100. OEM discs would cost $150 -250 a pair and pads another $100 - 150. try workshops in ubi, sin min etc. many carry toyoto brake components.

good luck!

cheerios..... :D

• Praise 1

call Ric Tat whether are they selling the Harrier parts.

S$670 is like kana chop left right centre

Thanks bro, where is ric tat and what is his number?

Neutral Newbie

Hi.1st of all, thanks for providing a list of useful information.

but i wonder if someone could help me out here? i'm driving a toyota rav-4 and i'm looking for the signal lamp at the side of the fender. looked everywhere over the internet, doesn't have the 1 i'm looking for.

so i heard that there's a company in singapore which do direct orders from japan, and if japan happens to have stock, they're just gonna take 2 weeks.. anybody heard of such company?

thanks.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

hi everyone.....

I look for an autoparts store/ distributor for BMW R1100GS motorcycle. anyone can help me?

thanks a lot before. [dizzy]

Edited by Anyerboy
  • Praise 1

hi everyone.....

I look for an autoparts store/ distributor for BMW R1100GS motorcycle. anyone can help me?

thanks a lot before. [dizzy]

Go to Eng Soon Auto at Seranggon Road. They are main distributor for BMW part so I believe they should have motorbike part also.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi, just wondering if this is the right place to post this...since I can't start a new topic, being a new member and all.

Where could I get Mobil Delvac 1 in Singapore? At a reasonable price, for a 5L pack. Was recently quoted $136.90 by a Mobil service shop in Upper Thomson after I e-mailed Mobil with regards to Delvac 1 after which they referred me to a Tat Petroleum representative, who was sorely disappointed that I am not writing on behalf of a company. However, he did recommended me this shop which I think is overpriced for a 5L Mobil Delvac 1.

Contacted other companies like Kims Marketing PTE LTD which posted their information online and was required to buy at least a 20L pail or not all. Most recently, I was quoted $100 for a 4L pack by JC Hardy Trading Co PTE LTD. Now, I'm here, humbly requesting assistance in getting a 5L pack of Delvac 1 at a reasonable price, from shops locally.

Thanks for your help and apologies for my post.

• Praise 1

A full sets (front and rear, total of 4 pairs) of original brake pads plus labour with Authorized dealer should cost you Between $250-$300.

If you don't mind OEM parts or aftermarket parts, full sets of brake pads replacement can be as cheap as $100-120.

I'm not too sure about the cost of brake discs but brake disc can last much longer than brake pads. Brake disc in cars should be able to last beyond 10 years. You should get a second opinion regarding the need to change brake discs.

Hi guys,

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1