2007 BMW 3-series coupe

Spas

Neutral Newbie

yeah..

the firs thing i see is the droppy headlights..

like a very sad person, or someone struggling to stay awake [sweatdrop]

wondering if we can modify it on our own? [lipsrsealed]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Well if your true agenda is about reviewing what the 3 series coupe looks like than so be it.

However so far all your comments had been negative and through experience, all your comments about BMWs are negative.

So lets hope your agenda here is truthful and comment on a fair basis yeah. [;)]

Neutral Newbie

wah lau.... beauty in the eyes of the beholder lah....

Although the Brera looks nicer and the 8C Competizione is a knock out beauty,.....

The 3 series sedan and coupe looks good to me too nod.gifthumbsup.gif. It has a certain presence,........

IMHO, the gen 3 156 is still the beauty queen. The 159 don't come close laugh.gifsly.gif (I am biased).

Edited by Cool_jazz

Neutral Newbie

Although the Brera looks nicer and the 8C Competizione is a knock out beauty,.....

The 3 series sedan and coupe looks good to me too nod.gifthumbsup.gif. It has a certain presence,........

IMHO, the gen 3 156 is still the beauty queen. The 159 don't come close laugh.gifsly.gif (I am biased).

Neutral Newbie

Woah those cars were like a jolt of italian red bull compared to the german sleeping pills that started this thread. [:)]

Neutral Newbie

Beauty in the eyes of the beholder? Thought that shouldn't apply to cars.

But since you mentioned it, let's see how many "beholders" there are for this beautiful Ssangyong Rodius:

rodius8vb.jpg

stavicrear5ug.jpg

Anyone? No beholders? No takers? It's like an ogre on a diet of rubber and steel covered in bird poo.

Neutral Newbie

? I thought i'm allowed to voice my opinions? I didn't insult anyone's mother did i? Thought honest was "fair" enough? Well does the fact that i used to be a BMW driver make a difference? No? Argh, damn.

Never knew that i'm obligated to provide positve feedback/reviews/comments as long as i've posted pictures of a particular car.

Will take note then.

Meanwhile, allow me to rephrase.

The BMW 3 series is the most gorgeous car ever built. If Angelina Jolie ate four rubber tyres, she'd turn into a BMW 3 series. And if Angelina Jolie went from a D cup to a fitting and sleek B cup, she'd be a BMW 3 series Coupe.

And do know what i think of Angelina Jolie? I think she's ugly.

Turbocharged

Think the girl in your avatar fuglier lah....

Brera is nice but I can't say the same for the 159. Can't say the same for the 156 either EXCEPT when its kitted out in the GTA kit. Honest no holds barred opinion of mine. Love Alfas for their characteristics and soul but hate the front wheel driven concept.

Turbocharged

Think the new Brera based Spider is not so nice.

Personally prefer the now defunct Spider and GTV. Oh man the V6 engine [jawdrop]

Turbocharged

You're biased because you bought one for $90+ thousand brand new huh? [sly][:p]

Neutral Newbie

Like I said, depends what your true agendas are. [;)]

I wouldn't go around critising a particular make and model just cause I hate it or I'm a die hard fan of another.

Neither do I waste my time on posting a particular make and model of which I dislike. Its redundant if you know what I mean. [;)]

Neutral Newbie

Sadly no.... I bought mine in Apr 2003..... so the import taxes and COE were pretty high then.

Somehow I prefer the old look rather than the facelifted JTS look. Even the GTA does not have the facelifted look laugh.gif

Neutral Newbie

must wait until u see it with ur own eyes...

most of times what u see in the picture and in real life is much different.

last time when i see the facelifted 7 series in magazine, i thoughts its ugly, but now on the road i think it looks good.

same goes to many other cars, like Enzo also.ugly in pic, magnificent on the road.

now i dun think people can say how cool or ugly it is, till they really see it.

Neutral Newbie

Agree... must see it in the metal.

Generally I find the the 3 series sedan looks good.

IMHO:

German cars tend to have this industrial chic look while

Italian cars tend to invoke passionate response

Think the new Brera based Spider is not so nice.

Personally prefer the now defunct Spider and GTV. Oh man the V6 engine [jawdrop]

I will like to see the new JTS V6 though.. .keke

Neutral Newbie

She's got a really good looking profile. Admittedly, the E46 coupe looks dated against this. But it's those classic lines verses this new coupe's more agressive, angular stance. I'm not a big fan of the wood trim interior, prefer my current aluminium finish. [;)]

↡ Advertisement