2007 BMW 3-series coupe

Spas

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

With reference to the dyno chart I posted....

Just realised that the engine is so new that not many BMW fans will know what it is.

That chart is the dyno for the E92 335i.... sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif inline-6 twin turbo.

I wonder if BMW is shooting itself in the foot.... I mean this 335i has 400Nm of torque from 1300-5000rpm inlove.gifthumbsup.gif..... will anyone still want the V8 M3?

http://www.e90post.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=18358&stc=1 http://www.e90post.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=18359&stc=1

Edited by Cool_jazz

2060426.001.Mini1M.jpg

That's very fat, and very fat torque, right from 1500rpm!

Power of the 335 [thumbsup]

Looking forward to the new M3 [inlove]

I hope they ll put the TT techno on the 325i and 330i sedans in near future, so people in car-expensive singapore like me can get to enjoy it [sweatdrop]

Neutral Newbie

I would be more keen in having their i-Drive showing Tacho, Speedo, G meter, A/F Ratio, EGT, Oil temp, water temp.

But I guess I'm asking for too much. [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

read somewhere that BMW is coming up with something super special for the M3. dunno how special though, i guess the power figures must be better than the 335i right?

ya la, otherwise, something wrong with the people at BM [hur]

Neutral Newbie
laugh.giflaugh.gif If rpm at idle is 1100 (quite the norm).... imagine just a little pressure exerted on the acclerator and the car will take off thumbsup.gif

Neutral Newbie

The new M3 is a V8. Probably NA and not FI. BMW will probably make it a high rev engine. Think about it, the F1 cars are now using V8.

High revs will make it more raw. The 335i with it twin turbo and flat torque is more of a sleeper with power to pull with just about any cars.

The M5 uses the V10 (F1 prior to 2006 season uses v10)

Neutral Newbie

correcto! [thumbsup] this is indeed an exciting develpment from BM. I always thought they dun need FI cos their engines already damn powerful.

Neutral Newbie
Not looking good my friends. Really not looking good. Front's okay - at least better than the sedan version. But the back... *yaaawwwnnn*.

82007bmw3seriescoupee928mj.jpg

122007bmw3seriescoupee926uj.jpg

72007bmw3seriescoupee922uf.jpg

102007bmw3seriescoupee925kc.jpg

112007bmw3seriescoupee928oa.jpg

It's not ugly... (though some may say it is), but gosh isn't it boring to look at. The italians must be giggling...

personally i think its very nice.

looks abit like the 6 series

hmmm...

I compared it to some pics of the E46 coupe... I would say this new one looks more muscular and better overall.

↡ Advertisement