Volkswagen EOS

Koolaba

nice car, i just saw one at eurohaus couple of hours ago. interior red/black leather seats also cool. dsg also [thumbsup]

Edited by Newkid

I am not too sure if anybody has placed a booking for the EOS. I believe a couple of local motoring magazines have conducted reviews on the EOS.

Neutral Newbie

The EOS are selling pretty well relatively. already been seeing quite a few on the roads.

Expensive? factor in the DSG gearbox and TFSI engine, not forgetting the 'transformer' top and with an OMV of 40k odd, its a good buy in my opinion.

Though the profit margin is abt 40k too. laugh.gif

Go see the car in the flesh how the roof opens. U will be pleasantly surprised.

Test drives avail thru telephone bookings only i heard.

managed to try out the Eos in 2.0fsi form and haf to say its a nice cruiser. nt much for performance tho. but the dsg was lovely. much betta feel than the smg in the bmw 335i coupe.

Neutral Newbie
The EOS are selling pretty well relatively. already been seeing quite a few on the roads.

Expensive? factor in the DSG gearbox and TFSI engine, not forgetting the 'transformer' top and with an OMV of 40k odd, its a good buy in my opinion.

Though the profit margin is abt 40k too. laugh.gif

Go see the car in the flesh how the roof opens. U will be pleasantly surprised.

Test drives avail thru telephone bookings only i heard.

How much is the EOS 2.0 TFSI with DSG selling in SG?

I test drove one in Sydney. Simply seductive! But in the end, the sticker price of $57K (before adding in the options) scared me off a little. I may pick up a demonstrator's model when my present novated lease is nearing the end of its term.

Neutral Newbie

Hello everyone! I'm brand new in this forum! I'm thinking of getting a pre-owned EOS and wondering what's the insurance like yearly? A rough estimation? It's a beautiful car and I would love to get one but if the insurance is too exhorbitant, then i might not get the green light from my significant other ^_^

Thanks very much in advance!

Hi

The Volkswagen Eos is a four-seat retractable hardtop coupe convertible, introduced in 2006 as the successor to the Volkswagen Cabrio. The Eos is Volkswagen's first production coupe since the last Corrado in 1995.

The name Eos is derived from Eos, the Greek goddess of the dawn.

[bigcry][rifle]

Neutral Newbie

Could I confirm that there is only 1 variant of EOS in SGP? the 200bhp one that is the same engine as Golf Gti...

Looking at getting a used one....

Could I confirm that there is only 1 variant of EOS in SGP? the 200bhp one that is the same engine as Golf Gti...

Looking at getting a used one....

Comfirmed.

This is really an ancient thread, but many years on, I wonder how EOS owners are faring...

I still think it's quite elegant as a car. Not sure about the reliability though...

13013_p1_s_1.jpg

↡ Advertisement