10 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 26 April 2006 - 09:12 PM

Sheltie2306
  • Sheltie2306

For anyone who wants to learn about ECU tuning, or any profession tuner who wants to widen your knowledge and improve you tuning skill.

ECU tuning is not difficult, itís the learning process thatís difficult because we donít find any properly organized material, and no one is willing to share their knowledge, especially in our local environment. Besides browsing everything you can find from the web and reading every ECU tuning book you can find from amazon.com, thereís seminars and courses available around us.

Motec conducts regular ECU tuning seminars, and itís extended to Singapore. It may be product specific, but the idea is generic. The knowledge can certainly be applied to any other ECU product. Check out: http://www.motec.com.au/seminars.htm

For generic ECU tuning training courses, the US based EFI tuning University now has courses in KL Malaysia. The ďEFI AdvancedĒ tuning classes include hands on to dyno tuning, check out: http://www.efi101.com/EFIOZ.html

Happy tuning Ö

Edited by Sheltie2306, 26 April 2006 - 09:19 PM.

Posted 26 April 2006 - 09:25 PM

Vtim
    Vtim

oi, so free ah, got any tuning course for my Trajet or not, I want to learn leh
宁可正而不足,不可邪而有余。
Me, Mr Alfarleyfordadai, A citizen of Sillypore, pledge myself to strike all the highest prize. Based on TOTO, 4D or BIG SWEEP. So as to achieve prizes, prosperity and progress for my 4 kids, wife and wallet. GOT BUY GOT HOPE, NO BUY NO HOPE. [/color][/b]
[/color]

Posted 26 April 2006 - 09:32 PM

Yc86
  • Yc86

mmm.. interesting

how to book ar... for s'pore it's in June,
$195 is S$?
As a particularly highly developed machine, the motorcycle is an object of wonder;
because its use, even by virtuoso riders, comes close to the limits of human capabilities. - Bernt Spiegel

Posted 26 April 2006 - 09:32 PM

Sheltie2306
  • Sheltie2306

You go for this two courses, sure will learn something, then figure out yrself loh. sly.gif sly.gif sly.gif

Edited by Sheltie2306, 26 April 2006 - 09:39 PM.

Posted 26 April 2006 - 09:34 PM

Sheltie2306
  • Sheltie2306

The prices in AUD. You can send an email to the link in the web site under "booking information", they will send you the registration form. If you are not Motec user, suggest just to attend "ECU tuning" and "ECU advance tuning". The rest are quite product specific.

Edited by Sheltie2306, 26 April 2006 - 09:38 PM.

Posted 26 April 2006 - 10:02 PM

Vtim
    Vtim

My own certification also study until liao, where got the energy to go for these 2 courses
宁可正而不足,不可邪而有余。
Me, Mr Alfarleyfordadai, A citizen of Sillypore, pledge myself to strike all the highest prize. Based on TOTO, 4D or BIG SWEEP. So as to achieve prizes, prosperity and progress for my 4 kids, wife and wallet. GOT BUY GOT HOPE, NO BUY NO HOPE. [/color][/b]
[/color]

Posted 26 April 2006 - 10:26 PM

Sheltie2306
  • Sheltie2306

Oi .. you got your priority wrong man ... hur.gif

We work to support our hobby wink.gif

So work, secondary .... thumbsdown.gif

Hobby, more important thumbsup.gif

right sly.gif

Posted 26 April 2006 - 10:44 PM

Vtim
    Vtim

Oi .. you got your priority wrong man ...

We work to support our hobby

So work, secondary ....

Hobby, more important

right  

this only work for you

Me work to support my 4 kids hor Posted Image
宁可正而不足,不可邪而有余。
[/color]

Posted 26 April 2006 - 10:49 PM

Normal_aspirated

most japs & koreans cars sold here have the stock ecu tuned for lower grade petrol.....so got potential to re-tune stock ecu for high octane fuel & so more "oomph!". smile.gif Maybe add ethanol to increase octane then....... sly.gif rolleyes.gif

Posted 27 April 2006 - 12:17 AM

BMW320i
  • BMW320i

I wouldn't dare tune my ECU.

1 wrong step could mean an Engine rebuild.

Posted 10 July 2019 - 04:20 PM

Kurty
    Kurty

any idea where can i sign up for such courses in singapore or malaysia?

bluey Tiko Ranger

I have a pen, I have an apple..

Back to Performance and Tuning  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Also tagged with these keywords: tuning , courses

Tags: tuning, courses