RAV4 @ $70k???

Vino

One common trick thery pull nowadays is on their so called "Guaranteed COE".

Ask them guaranteed at what price.

Some of them guarantee at only $10K or less. This essentially means that you will guarantee get your car only if COE drops below $10K. Thus, implication is that you may have to top up.

Rav4 at $70K+ is probably with very low OMV as well.

bro some PIs advertise w/o guaranteed coe leh...i had a friend who wanted to buy a wish saw 65k on the classified section went dwn to ask the PI (im not saying who)...end up he was told $72k for a guaranteed COE...i realised tat prices stated in the newspaper not necessary are accurate....

Edited by Gary84

Neutral Newbie

bro ar... i dun understand u guys lei.. car expensive u all complain.. car cheap u all also COMPLAIN.. y like dat lei.. if u scared go to the authorised dealers.. if u not scared and want it cheap.. u can always try ur luck at those PI ya??

nothing to hoo haa about ma.. [shakehead]

Neutral Newbie
A few PIs are advertising it at $70k+-. Is that possible? [hur][hur][hur]

Possible... but you need to loan at least $50000 for minimum of 7yrs. Then they will rebate you 6mths instalments. Another thing to note is the COE price they bidding for you.

Regards.

Over the weekend, one PI advertised very low prices for the cars that they carry, but they did qualify these low prices - 100% loan, 10 years repayment, 4.25% interest rate, COE at $10K. Very rare to see such honest and transparent advertising! If I do buy a car from a PI, this is the type that I would like to deal with.

For 100% loan, 10 yrs repayment, 4% interest(for easy calculation) and 2k coe top up, the car not $70k liao, but $70k + $28k + $2k = $100K. You are actually paying $100K for your RAV4. That's why aome people like buying from authorized dealers, because their price advertised is quite true. For them, if you don't take loan, top up $1 or 2K at most, furthermore some dealers no minimum load period, if have at most 3 years.

(For simple calculation, take a $50K loan for 3 years at 4%, your added cost is only $6k more)

(edited)
A few PIs are advertising it at $70k+-. Is that possible? [hur][hur][hur]

Typical PI trick.. tell u wat..

I can even sell u one for 40K... u want?

Then must take 150 percent loan for 15 years... haha. interest 8.5% [sly]

Edited by Pioneer

Neutral Newbie

Hi Mates, sorry for hyjacking this thread, new to the forum so not able to start my own.

I'm interested in the new 3rd gen Rav4 but am concern on whether it's just a facelift and not a totally new one. Saw a few PI adverts in the papers stating "new F/L". Does anyone have any clues on this? Just wanted to know if it's gonna be a repeat of the previous Outlander, which was in fact an interim model which lasted for only a couple of years!

↡ Advertisement