Cannot open car door!

Spherex

Neutral Newbie

Japanese brand does not equate made-in-japan anymore ...and even if imported from Japan doesn't mean all parts are made-in-japan and even if made-in-japan doesn't mean all Japanese are not humans and the fact remains that all humans will make errors sooner or later ....

Neutral Newbie

Is a 1 yr old nissan and got this problem...pls send the car to TC and complain to them.........

I cant imagine if the car is 3 or 4 yrs old......u will be sleeping inside. [furious]

My sunny has got this problem with the central lock. Just want to check if anybody has the same problem, or this is absolutely normal :

When I start the car engine and step on the brake, the central lock will be engaged and all the doors will be locked automatically.

However, if I stop the car along the roadside, unlock the door lock on the driver side to drop off/pick up passengers, and step on the brake again, the central lock doesn't seem to work, and the doors will not be locked automatically.

bro, my relatively new picnic also got this problem. driver's side also.

i also climb in like u. but buay tahan and got it repaired FOC.

if no warranty its 90bucks at BM

maybe the auto door lock will only work when the gear is in P?

cos if it locks everytime u step the brake, can be quite irritating to some ppl... [rolleyes]

Edited by Yc86

Hi

I'm driving a sunny too. Mine dont have ur problem at all. Once I unlock the door, the next time I step on the brakes, all doors will be locked.

Bring ur car back to TC to change the setting.

Yes, there is a setting for the type of preference of auto-lock u want. I read it some where in the nissan thread in the Jap car section.

it seems like the brake pedal connected to alarm to lock the doors aint in good order. Doesnt seems like mechanical...cld be the alarm..see if reset resolve the problem

driver side has no child lock. i suspect the mechanism level which is tied to the handle and the locking device is loose. usually tied by alan key. this could b due to the addition of keyless system or security lock actuator which not fit properly.

can b resolve in under 1 hour.

no worries.

yupz... now still trainee so can only use com on wkends

lost touch with alot of car stuff [:/]

n heli activity has been suspended till Mar07 [;)]

course finishes in end feb... shd get promoted by then ba

$$ still very [shakehead] , compared to OCT.. sigh

got some nice car proj down nxt yr [;)]

hmmm...indeed..if get into ocs, pay wise quite attractive..

Ur course seems quite long..but then at least u have ur car proj on to look forward to

↡ Advertisement