Twister Storm Wipers

Lightspeed

Sorry to off track a bit... Just to remind all who intend to buy whatever wipers,STAY AWAY FROM THOSE THAT HAVE GREYISH SILVERY APPEARANCE WIPER BLADES (referring to the rubber)!!Becos they r just some sort of powdery coating, when the colour wears off in time (as fast as just after one rain storm), the wipers will judder!! I've personally did an experiment with normal black ones and these "silvery type" ones... This "silvery" wiper blades just last me at most 1 wk of smooth cleaning and operation and after that, the wipers judder like S**t!! Until I switch back to normal black ones, no such problems!!

Edited by Heartbreakid

"Twister Vision Mirrors"

It seems heavenly...Anyone tired it before, please share...

I have the twister vision mirrors.

My verdict: they are better than the stock mirrors definately, wider field of view. I don't need any of the small round mirrors for reverse packing with the Twister mirrors.

But the claim that they don't fog is not true. They fog just as easily as stock mirrors during wet weather.

Neutral Newbie

Hi Bro, Twisters wipers do not fit the Superb...only the Octy...went down to Stamford to try it on and the universal holder does not fit the inverted T clip on the wiper arm. Pricing is at $48 per piece. [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Had to get the original Aero from Xin Zhong at $25 per piece. [nod][nod][nod]

Guess I'll be sticking to the originals [sly]

How are the orignals Aero working, any rain to try them out yet?

Btw pardon my ignorance, the original Aero is the one already on my ride?

↡ Advertisement