Neutral Newbie

It looks gorgeous in all colours!

1035ew.jpg

1056ph.jpg

1196jv.jpg

1096rz.jpg

1221eb.jpg

Especially in my favourite colour... [:)][:)]

I think Singaporeans aren't prepared for its look yet. But boy am i ready!

↡ Advertisement

Italian design @ its best i guess! Too bad my wife told me my current ride will be the last coupe i'll be driving for the rest of my life. If not i'll love to have one [inlove]

Neutral Newbie
bro, can change your avatar see until want to puke Lips Are Sealed Laugh

Haha. Isn't she, or should i say he, gorgeous? Anyway, i've changed it. Realised that the avatar was too much a talking point. haha

Neutral Newbie

To tell the truth, I am very disappointed in the Brera's final production guise. The earlier Brera concepts really got my heart racing. Genuine two seater with all the right proportions. Now this hybrid with the useless rear seats and the protruding backside...sigh. Think I'll keep my 156 for a little longer [bigcry].

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Here's the earlier concept released in 2003 (coutesy of SAABER). The lines flow better and the rear don't look so heavy. It looks faster too. The production one looks like a ham up peugeot. The 207 Cup actually looks much better. The rear seats really slaughtered the looks in the production Brera. Let's hope they do better justice to the drop top version.

post-3-1148361818_thumb.jpg

Edited by Crummytyre

the concept version looks better. i dun find the brera all that gd looking. think the 159 looks better being a saloon. this concept btw looks like an elongated 147.

Neutral Newbie

The original 147 and 156 were Giugiaro. They were award winners. The later versions by Bertone looks more conventional. Lacks some oomph and (ALFA) character in my opinion. I definitely prefer GG's designs. I'm now hoping the 159 looks better in the metal than in the pics. Didn't really like what I see. I think letting GG go is a mistake.

Neutral Newbie

I think it looks great. The sad thing is its performance doesn't like up to its looks. Sigh. Read a review on a magazine and saw some reviews on video.. all say it ain't too fun a car to drive.

Neutral Newbie

oh, will it come to your shore?? the 159 , the brera,driving me crazy...had to stick with my 156 for the time being...nice picture,bro [thumbsup][thumbsup]

Noticed the different rims in the 2nd pic?

Which is the nicest? [gossip]

The rims featured in the last pic nice, but must be damn difficult/impossible to clean! [sweatdrop]

hmm...not sure if u got yr facts rite. the original 147 and 156 were by Walter Da Silva. he has since left for audi. The later versions (facelift) are Giugaro. i think the brera and 159 are all giugaro. Bertone? i dun think tis is a designer, more like a designer house or smtn. i guess wat ure trying to say is letting Da silva go is a mistake.

duno abt the brera but the 159 has been getting good reviews for its performance and of cos looks. the issue with these new cars is they are all damn heavy...almost 1.5 ton. the last 156 was abt 200kg lighter. presently,only the 147 weighs reasonably light at 1250kg. guess thats the future for all conti cars for watever reason so grab the 147 while u still can :)

Neutral Newbie

wau manual..drive sillyspeed for so long now manual dunno can get use boh...but it comes with auto too right...will go over to the showroom once it launch [nod][nod]