Toyota Liteace Headlamp.......(help)

Longg8

my right headlamp bulb is blown....

the socket its H4...but it cant be sloted into the headlamp..

mine is 05 liteace...i think the bulb, i nid to change the filament inside...cos its like a joint together thing (the pin of the original bulb is welded on to the lamp assembly)..den i supposed i have to remove the whole headlamp assembly to change 1 headlamp bulb?

its very hard to visualise by reading those...i know..anyone driving a liteace?

if yes..anyone know where to change those bulb at a cheap price? can use can liao...

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

It has been more than a few years since i last look at the liteace, but i do know that for toyota dyna, they change the whole headlamp assembly when the bulb is blown. The headlamp is sealed for that pickup, but the replacement is cheap anyway.

Hope this info is of help. [sweatdrop]

Edited by Megalord

i see....haiz...wat a lousy design........cheap? whole headlite assy is cheap? hmmm..dunno..tmr go down ask... [:)]

thanks aniway

Neutral Newbie

I may be wrong for the liteace, as i simply can't visualise how it looks like since i have stopped getting toyota diesels a few years back.

The dyna back then uses 4 headlamp, and from the other megalord that service them, he mentioned its only secured by a few screws, and the replacement assembly he got is something like 10+ SGD for a new one.

But i believe it may be far fetched to link the dyna to the liteace. [dead] Diff models afterall. [lipsrsealed]

i think its about the same...haiz..muz go scout ard 1st..heng liteace quite common..most places should haf..cant believe it...changing 1 bulb so ma fan... [hur]

changing a bulb for my bike is like 5 min work onli ....-_-''

The headlight for LA is a consealed type. What you got to do is to change the whole headlight assembly to that which allows you to change the bulbs. I got mine at LianSong in Horne Rd. I hope this helps. The assembly will cost you $70 a pair. The bulb will probably cost another ~$20 depending on the bulb you take. [sweatdrop]

(edited)
my right headlamp bulb is blown....

the socket its H4...but it cant be sloted into the headlamp..

mine is 05 liteace...i think the bulb, i nid to change the filament inside...cos its like a joint together thing (the pin of the original bulb is welded on to the lamp assembly)..den i supposed i have to remove the whole headlamp assembly to change 1 headlamp bulb?

its very hard to visualise by reading those...i know..anyone driving a liteace?

if yes..anyone know where to change those bulb at a cheap price? can use can liao...

I oso ride a L.A 2005..got to replace the whole headlight...unless u wanna mod it...by cutting..(not worth)....after all chiong nippon ones...less than 20 bux nia... [:)]

perhaps, u can dropby @ tis vannin community to get more info

http://www.dreamzvannin.net/phpBB2/index.php

Edited by York