My Rav4 after 24 months

Marcostan

Bro PENTIUMV,

Dun worry, according to Bro Gen2 he said AJ will not hv the same problem as Klasse.

MarcosTan

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Thanks for the link bro Swishbrade [:)] , already went through the web site, too many products to see [dizzy] . Saw the 2180 sealant, sounds interesting but don't quite believe the 1 year protection claim [shakehead] .

Btw did a seach in MCF, found bro Gen2 did a Mazda 3 with FK1 products too but cannot see the pictures [:(] . Wonder if bro Gen2 can give his honest and professional opinion on FK1 products before I decide to place my order [sly] .

Edited by Pentiumv

Bro PENTIUMV,

Ok, I put it in this way, are u happy with AJ Trigger? U like the shine of AJ Trigger?

If your answer is Yes. Then I highly suggest you stay with AJ Trigger. The only FK

product u might interest in is their FK425 Quick Detialer. U can use it in between

wash, say after a heavy rain or u feel the AJ Trigger no longer slick. The 425 really

can add slickness & bright up your paintwork and can hold it for at least 4-5 days.

I got FK215, 425, FX100, 1000P & Pink Wax [sly]

Just my 2 cents.

MarcosTan

Neutral Newbie

Bro Marcos, thanks for the tips [;)] . Until today I am still pretty impressed with how the Trigger looks and feels as compare to all the previous products I have used. But most important of all, it saves me a lot of time and sweat.

Read about this 425 in other forum and seems like a good product, most likely will give this a try if I decide to try out FK1 product [:)] .

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

hehe...1 year wah! That's very long. Too long for me lah. Even if it really lasts for 12 months, I will be itching to do another round of polishing and sealing in 3 mths...how to tahan 1 year?

Main benefit of using FK products is to ability to layer on multiple layers without having to wait 24 hours for the sealant to cure, while giving about the same shine and protection as Klasse (actually I think Klasse has better durability)...

I have not tried them yet but the QDs #425 and FX100 are also highly regarded.

But Bro Marcos is the real expert in FK...maybe he can give better advice.

Edited by Swishbrade

Neutral Newbie
Main benefit of using FK products is to ability to layer on multiple layers without having to wait 24 hours for the sealant to cure, ...

As bro Marcos has mentioned, FK1 LSP need 3-4 days for the full curing to take place. The people at FK1 did mention that you can layer any FK1 LSP after 15-20 mins of waiting time, that's because they claimed all their LSP are compatible with each other, so no side effect will occur and it will enhance the look of the car. But likewise if you were to layer any other brands of LSP after 15-20mins of waiting time, similarly you will see an improvement on the look of the car. To get the maximum benefit out of layering, normally it is advisable to wait for the full curing to occurred before reapplying.

Having said that, 425 is indeed one of the slickest QD I have tried so far [nod] .

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

As bro Marcos has mentioned, FK1 LSP need 3-4 days for the full curing to take place.........To get the maximum benefit out of layering, normally it is advisable to wait for the full curing to occurred before reapplying.

Roger that [idea] . Thanks for the advice bro [thumbsup] !

Edited by Swishbrade
↡ Advertisement