VW Polo

Cklasse

Had booked the Nissan March for $51000.

Never mind the Polo, the SE doesn't seem to be interested to sell.....anyway, my intention is to clear this car debt in 3 years. The March is a nice car to drive (at least for my wife), I get a "happy feeling" when sitting in the car.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

I know how you feel about the SE not interested in selling. That's why I said if possible, wait till end of 2006, something "big" gonna happen. Since you've already got your march, and feels good about it. Enjoy your ride bro! [sunny]

Neutral Newbie

I want a Polo too!

Saw a Red Polo today at Neptune Court...Very chio...

Now Polo is in my shortlist...but anyone knows wat the FC is like?

Neutral Newbie
Had booked the Nissan March for $51000.

Never mind the Polo, the SE doesn't seem to be interested to sell.....anyway, my intention is to clear this car debt in 3 years. The March is a nice car to drive (at least for my wife), I get a "happy feeling" when sitting in the car.

good for you, i know the vw quality is the leading point but if you better half feels happy in her new march .. its worth.. [thumbsup]

my better half is looking the mitsu "i" ... [sweatdrop]

We were looking at the i before it was launch and had a good look when C&C launch it in MOS. The look is nice and design is good except the interior looks more plasticky compared to the March.

We went to test drive the C3 but decided not to buy for reasons below.

1. First impression of everything, showroom, SE, workshop fail all the way.

2. Showroom has that old hotel stale air smell.

3. SE not very interested to sell.

4. C3 really looks cartoon inside although spec is high (it's more cartoon than March).

5. Citreon has excess stock of cars and you are getting a C3 that has been imported 2 years ago and stored somewhere in Singapore.

6. The workshop behind the showroom is worst than the chinese workshop.

Neutral Newbie
I want a Polo too!

Saw a Red Polo today at Neptune Court...Very chio...

Now Polo is in my shortlist...but anyone knows wat the FC is like?

slow like picanto (15.3sec to b exact), drinks like octy (11km/litres), feel like golf(good material), cheap like mazda 2(omv), mini golf image (u r still not drivin a golf). really depends on wad u r lookin for.

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

I went to CnC today and saw the Polo...the red one with bodykit and 17" rims looks really good..the car is solidly built with good interiors...

Anyway based on your comments...

slow like picanto (15.3sec to b exact)- I agree tho haven test drive...apparently they sold off their demo cars

drinks like octy (11km/litres)- can anyone confirm this? Someone on MCF said 14km/L..

feel like golf(good material)- agree! And i tink its one of the highlight for this car..

cheap like mazda 2(omv) - can someone confirm this?

mini golf image (u r still not drivin a golf) - heh...with that kinda price how to compare with golf!

Neutral Newbie

Woaw!

Thats so much!

i just compared it with the Jazz too...

And the jazz's OMV is $15200...Thats like $1700 diff...

Hmmm...now must seriously RE-consider this car...

It wins on comfort...but loses out on speed and value?