When we get CADILLAC ESCALADE?

Ngweibing

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

y r american cars so common in s'pore?.. cant do coners at high speeds (racing speeds).. plasticky interiors.. low speed(except dodge).. n its cramp

Edited by Zondafan
  • Praise 1

Actually you do get something good from these true blue American cars. Trunk space. If you are a vampire, can hide inside during daytime. When you kill someone, no need to chop them up to tiny pieces for disposal. Then can use trunk for tailgate party. Finally, can lup super big size CNG tank. laugh.gif

• Praise 1

anyone knows when we are gettign the CADILLAC ESCALADE? [cool] Wonder how muhc is it? [shocked] its the CAR to be seen and pimp... [gossip]

6.7 litres engine V8....my god ,....i hope u rpepared to pay for the road tax bro

• Praise 1

yah...cambodia is a crazy place for car maniacs...plenty of SUV's there...

you'll see Corolla and Camry...then Toyota Land Cruiser, Lexus LX570, Hummer H2, Cadillac Escalade- they all flood the roads like our Toyota's here...

i quite like the Escalade ESV...longer wheelbase...but the 3rd row cramp as the floor is raised, so your hips are almost like on the floor...like squatting...

but quality very cheapscate like the Chrysler 300C and Grand Voyager...space is also not that huge inside considering the exterior size...

6.2V8 450bhp 6A/T 0-100kph 7.2secs...damn powerful...i don't think they make the RHD yet...but if you are working for the embassy, can get one even in LHD...

i saw a US version Honda Civic Hybrid LHD, Chrysler Grand Voyager LHD and Hummer H2 LHD, Toyota Sienna LHD, Infiniti Q45 LHD on our roads recently...getting more and more embassy cars on our roads...

may i know how to work for them ah?

• Praise 1

bro... you forgot to mention there are both LHD and RHD cars too. Or even cars without number plates running around. As long as you have connections there, anything goes.

• Praise 1

yah...i like that place...traffic though horrible, never an accident occurs...though there are many near accidents situation...

they drive on the right though, hence LHD cars are popular there...but there are RHD cars there too, imported from our used car market!!

y in sg context need so huge car? big engine and big fuel tank are only necessary in other coutries while here in sg every 5km there is a petrol station... we do not hav any super ulu area and do not need a few days to travel from east to west...

• Praise 1

yah...cambodia is a crazy place for car maniacs...plenty of SUV's there...

you'll see Corolla and Camry...then Toyota Land Cruiser, Lexus LX570, Hummer H2, Cadillac Escalade- they all flood the roads like our Toyota's here...

i quite like the Escalade ESV...longer wheelbase...but the 3rd row cramp as the floor is raised, so your hips are almost like on the floor...like squatting...

but quality very cheapscate like the Chrysler 300C and Grand Voyager...space is also not that huge inside considering the exterior size...

6.2V8 450bhp 6A/T 0-100kph 7.2secs...damn powerful...i don't think they make the RHD yet...but if you are working for the embassy, can get one even in LHD...

i saw a US version Honda Civic Hybrid LHD, Chrysler Grand Voyager LHD and Hummer H2 LHD, Toyota Sienna LHD, Infiniti Q45 LHD on our roads recently...getting more and more embassy cars on our roads...

may i know how to work for them ah?

bro 450bhp and only 7.2s?

• Praise 1

I saw quite a few of those while in the US and they're not as popular as they once used to be..,and no you won't see it ever in SG cause i doubt anyone will bring in la...dunno if they even made a RHD version

Anyways, they have a "wagon" version or a pickup version if you could call it...it's bigger and longer with a bigger boot at the rear...that one even more "pimp"....i saw quite a few with huge rims and pimped out...real nice...

• Praise 1

anyone knows when we are gettign the CADILLAC ESCALADE? [cool] Wonder how muhc is it? [shocked] its the CAR to be seen and pimp... [gossip]

Bro I'm quite certain they won't bring it into sg lor...think only LHD

Then also the size of it will make it a big problem for parking at normal sized lots at shopping centres and stuff...I've seen one in SG though...but diplomatic license plates...so think it belongs to the US ambassador. Heard she also owns a corvette in sg.

• Praise 1

sorry it's 403bhp and yes for the ESV 0-100kph is 7.2secs, while the shorter version is sub 7-seconds...it weighs close to 3tonnes you know?

no wonder heh.. this one must lose weight

Cadillac makes RHD units already...you can park this car in our parking lots, but you won't be able to get out of the car after you park it!!

climb out from the windows then. seen pple squeezing to lots and getting out from the windows. made use of the auto windows to close after tat.

wonder how they get back in later.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1