Skoda Lounge Exclusivity Reminder

Lightspeed

(edited)

I've been eyeing the pre-FL Forester, used Saab 95, Swift Sports and ... my latest infatuation... the Colt R [inlove][inlove][inlove][:p]

[inline colt_ralliart_r_1.jpg]

post-52-1150991846_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lightspeed
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

got my ride (from MI) at 83.5K (list price 87.5, 3K discount, plus 1K discount on my 1st instalment). Non-MI class (i.e. no roof spoiler, no bumper guard, and dun know what lah) but throw in a Thule roof rack, bicycle rack and a basket rack. Book in Dec 05, collection X'mas eve 05.

2 months later price dropped further to 84.5K list price due to COE drop further, me cursing and swearing.

If you are looking for a brand new one from MI, not too sure if they still have stock. New 2L have no turbo only 2.5L has it. Thus that is one of the MAIN reason why i buy the old one and rush thru it. got to save on road tax man.

hope this info helps.

Neutral Newbie

Wa.. you placed a GPS tracker on my car is it? How come i so low profile you still spot me one... sianz... if u can spot me then the i bet lots of others have seen me around too.

Neutral Newbie

Bladdur... so long no see... how are u. so now you hv joined the Jappy liao.. Sad news, my autobox goner liao. now on the brink of decision. To scrap or to repair. scrap, dunno wat to get. Went to see the Superb today, certainly better than the Octy. But still its not ideal on the $$ side. a WRX is going for a lot cheaper and its 2.5L, more power more torque.

Seen many times on 5th floor Sin Ming also lah [laugh][laugh][laugh]

You still distributing VHT? Got a friend asking me to go get some from Chris for him... lazy to go down [sweatdrop]

but bro, sorry to intrude, won't the 2.5L cost u lots more in road tax? My wife and I chose the SPB, one of the reasons is that for a 2+ L performance at a 1.8T road tax rate, why not? just imho hor.

bless

tashi

Neutral Newbie

get a used Rex lah, no need pay 2.5L tax.

good to see you got new venture liao, but i dun think i can make it for the opening, sorry.

we better take our car talk out of this thread, this is a Sticky and is talking about the Lounge... :P

Neutral Newbie

no stop for a while. now alvin is selling it. whatever he left is all that is around in sg. call him at 98502299

Neutral Newbie

Well for starters, its abt 10K cheaper than the Superb. Tho, the RT is higher, but if you look at it based on a 5yr period, its almost the same with the 1.8T. the 2.5L RT in this sense is sort of factored into your car price of 86K

Insurance premium is another factor you have to consider when owning a car. I believe the WRX commands a higher premium than a Superb.

fickle!! Men!

I've been eyeing the pre-FL Forester, used Saab 95, Swift Sports and ... my latest infatuation... the Colt R [inlove][inlove][inlove][:p]

no stop for a while. now alvin is selling it. whatever he left is all that is around in sg. call him at 98502299

Thanks for the info, saved me a trip there as well. Passed the info to my friend already [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

well i hv checked it already, not much diff from th Octavia 1.8T really. Anyway I have more or less decided on the Forester. Will be going to view it tomorrow and work out the finer details.

sunny.gif