Reviaval of SEAT brand ??

Mel4fun

Neutral Newbie

Saw in the Car buyers guide - Advance Auto talking about revival of SEAT brand.

Hmm.......faithful owners....maybe your wait is over soon.... sly.gif

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Thought Advance also have problems keeping Citroen, how to do for another niche brand?

If only they could make the car more affordable and maintenance-friendly, I'm all for it! [inlove]

Neutral Newbie

I think between Advance and previous comfort run Le Car for Peugeot, my opinion is Advance is a much better dealer/agent. Too bad our market is still very anti conti cars, they do have some hidden gems, like the Seat.

hi mel,

don't think there is anything for me in the SEAT stable..... their quality has also deteriorated while SKoda's has improved.

imho, Walter de Silva killed the marque, they aren't selling well now, no wonder there were talks about VW releasing SEAT ..........

come on'

a leon is a hatch (sits 5)

a altea is a bloated leon (but sits 5 also)

a toledo is a bloated altea ( but still only sits 5)

go figure...... some brilliant people they got there! 3 different hatches in the lineup, all with similar ugly dash and rubbish plastic fittings....

[thumbsdown][thumbsdown][thumbsdown]

Neutral Newbie

hi Fluffy,

The only new SEAT that will move my heart will be the Bolero concept they did many years back.

I really hate it when they kill the look with the Mk III Toledo .... yuck ! phew ! smash.gif

I think somehow I still really miss the Tody ......... quite hard to find another match again........Good Memories inlove.gif

IF and only IF I took the jump with the real Cupra-R when BM offer to the group of existing owners.....but stupid marketing with them anyway.

Neutral Newbie

Hi Viper,

Congrats to you !

- sure must be a handsome boy like his daddy ... thumbsup.gif

- completion of your A4 project.

So I've heard from the you-know-who sly.gif about your upgraded toy. I think he was in orgasm when he sms to me ... hehehe laugh.giflaugh.gif

Neutral Newbie

Heh heh, just once in a while only mah. Never heard from some of the guys for quite a while, except bumping into Victor couple of weeks back at the East Coast Seafood.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

hey viper dad, congrats on junior and project A4. I can imagine what viper junior's ride would be like taking cues from daddy viper's projects.

Edited by St88

(edited)

i only remembered my dad's Seat Malaga many years back.... boxy looking ride which was prone to breaking down...

malaga41ak.jpg

Edited by Altivo