New Ride - Honda Fit

Picantorian

Turbocharged
(edited)

congrats...

changing nick to Fit-orian? then ur hubby to Fit-orianhub? [laugh][laugh]

Edited by Shull

wave.gif everybody,

We have collected our new ride and hand over picanto to the dealer, CarTimes Automobile.

The ride was fantastic, but I still needed some time to get accustom to it.

Anyway, if anyone of you here wanna get a PI car, do PM me. I can recommend this SE to you, as he is efficient and get the car delivered in the shortest time possible.

In the meantime, shall enjoy the FIT to the fullest. tongue.gif

Congrats on your new ride. Post some pics............ [thumbsup]

yah its true tat FC wise, Fit will do better than teh Picanto...my fren is driving a Fit and his FC manages at least a 14-15km/L.... [thumbsup] enjoy sis!

(edited)

Hi, [wave]

Congrats of your new FIT [thumbsup] !

I think they call this colour "Storm Silver". I drive a Jazz myself, Opal Mint Green. Used to get 15 to 16km/l on stock 14" wheels. Now on 15" rims and after 3 years and 103,000km, still getting between 13.5 to 14.5km/l on average.

Plenty of body kits and accessories to spruce up your FIT in the market. Its a fun ride...enjoy! [sunny]

CHEERS!...susa.

Edited by Susacarimakan

Neutral Newbie

wave.gif everybody,

We have collected our new ride and hand over picanto to the dealer, CarTimes Automobile.

Anyway, if anyone of you here wanna get a PI car, do PM me. I can recommend this SE to you, as he is efficient and get the car delivered in the shortest time possible.

Hey, haven been in here for a while, just the right time to catch yr post. Congrats on yr new ride. Fit... thumbsup.gif

Thank you!! smile.gif

Neutral Newbie

yeah.. picanto auto, is around 11-12 km/l.. but for the FIT auto, is heard that it can go up to 15-16 km/l.. but then for us, a bit early to tell cause is only the first tank.. smile.gif

Is it appropriate for me to ask in here, how much u loogi for trading in yr picanto? Um.....

we lugi about $6000... grouphug.gif

Neutral Newbie
Congrats smile.gif

how much did u pay for ur fit?

we got the OPC instead, paid $38,000 for it. SE throw in leather seats, sport rims, reverse sensor, central lock, solar films. He also paid for the number retention. After some negotiation, he took in our picanto at $14800. wink.gif

Neutral Newbie
How long u own the Pic ? What about the car loan ? Anyway cash up-front in the exchange ?

the picanto was with us for about a year. Car loan is 100% with Maybank. Since there was no downpayment, we put $1000 down for deposit and pay Citibank $6000 for full settlement of the Picanto.

Neutral Newbie

wave.gif everybody,

Congrats on your new ride. Post some pics............ thumbsup.gif

Thank you. However, our Fit is very stock. Maybe when we change rims that time, then post.

we traded it in to the dealer and bought the FIT. cool.gif

heard it is a very fuel efficient ride...think the pick up must be better than ur previous ride

Fit fc better than Picanto? how much u got for ur previous car? picanto?

definitely ...this ride is renowned for its excellent FC..so is honda jazz

↡ Advertisement