BMW 3 Series E90 @ 900+ per month???

Guitar77

Turbocharged

Beng Ah Beng,

Many out there like to think that they can buy a faster car for the same price. I brought in the topic of a DC5 R or Evo 9 or even a WRX non STi and they counter that its Japanese trash with no image. Geez... Comparison makes the world go mad [shakehead]

I know someone bot a 8 month old 320i from the used car dealer at $115k. Thats, $20k less than the $135 price lsited for new cars at that time. If u go to the used car section in C&C or PML or even any car agent, u will be surpirse for some good picks, some even nice sports car. U know lah, some of those rich people, drive drive a while only change car, like changing underwear [lipsrsealed]

Neutral Newbie

Hey check out the BMW E90 today...bla bla bla

minus this minus that...can get the car at S$115k not bad...

Neutral Newbie

Trust me, you don't want to be driving a E90 3 series without this without that.

Thats also like SAF's Landrover style. [laugh]

Neutral Newbie
I know someone bot a 8 month old 320i from the used car dealer at $115k. Thats, $20k less than the $135 price lsited for new cars at that time. If u go to the used car section in C&C or PML or even any car agent, u will be surpirse for some good picks, some even nice sports car. U know lah, some of those rich people, drive drive a while only change car, like changing underwear [lipsrsealed]

i wonder how much the dealer bought the 8 month old 320i for [laugh]

I reckon the dealer bought at $110-112k. From what I know, since the E90 320i is now a 1 year old model in SG, quite a number of people are eyeing if any 1st owners want to sell their cars after 1 year or less, u know lah those rich asses who itchy b/s want to change car every year. Or cos another reason is that car may have problems.

Neutral Newbie
and squeeze like sardines in the IS250?

[rolleyes]

is the is250 really that small compared to the bimmer320?

Neutral Newbie

I find the IS250 & the 320i almost the same with the former having a lower headroom.

Other than that, interior space is the same. If you're > 1.8m, Sheik Haikiel type, look elsewhere. Both cars are sports excutive sedan. They're meant to be compact, slightly low rides to give that overall young executive yet sporty ride.

You've to know the target market of the 320i & IS250, the image they're protraying of such buyers.

Squeeze like sardines?? It's like buying a porsche & complaining about high FC. You're staring at stupid in the mirror.

Neutral Newbie

Actually, i tried both the 320i and the is250.

Equipment wise and power - is250 wins without any doubt.

Space - maybe about the same but is250 has very low ceiling and quite a big console box between 2 front seats. I feel quite packed in the is250, even at the driver's seat. I got knocked on head and legs getting in and out of the is250. Maybe I big size and clumsy what to do?

Neutral Newbie

Agree with you on the low headroom which I've stated in my earlier post. For convenience, I've attached an extract.

"I find the IS250 & the 320i almost the same with the former having a lower headroom."

The console box seems big but offers little storage space.

↡ Advertisement