Grand Prix in Singapore??

Selespeed156

Turbocharged
heard the new international-standard karting track will be at Turf City and supposed to be completed by mid-03...

really?? thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif..... yeah, TC's got lots of open space..... where did you get the news??

↡ Advertisement

according to my father, south buona vista was also used as a track, illegal i think....

Your Dad is correct, long ago in the late sixties South Vista was used to be the Grand Prix tracks and time trials. It was very exciting then with cars/motor cycles going off the tracks and crashed into the side walls but forunately no cars/motorcycles went off the small cliffs. Later they shifted it to the old Upper Thomson Road. Grand Prix was scrapped because of the oil price increased at that point in time.

Turbocharged

no highway robbers with camera leh............ hehehe, coz i juz spent short holidays in Palm Resort lah, so near, my turbo wasn't even on for more than 15 minutes and i already reached the carpark..........sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif.... must organise a MCF driving trip eg desaru or something as a one-day trip......

Turbocharged

in fact Kart W&W muz let Jazzie do ........ i sit back and relac n shake legs can oreadi......laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

btw, hope to organize a karting at Permas in April, any weekend you have in mind???

Turbocharged

" ................... blush.gif cannot make it. still very slow thumbsdown.gif

4got to add, driver kayu bigcry.gif .................. '

you sure ornot??? .......... skalee you go so fast n push us until we go off the track during the race, how??? laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Supersonic

"...must organise a MCF driving trip eg desaru or something as a one-day trip......"

Brilliant idea for a MCF day trip! Can do karting meetup in the morning then convoy drive to Desaru for photoshoot. [thumbsup][thumbsup]

Karting anytime in Apr oso can.

Turbocharged

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif .... U pretending to be a slow pig in order to catch the tiger ahhh??? (this is an old chinese saying lah) laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

btw, was surfing some sgp/malaysia karting webpages:- wah, the one in Sepang and Shah Alam look thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif ...... next time if MCF goes KL together, must visit these kart tracks man......thumbsup.gif

Turbocharged

will start the thread this weekend or early next week..... now gotta go attend Magfocus's farewell makan liao.......... c ya

yes, that's the '99' bend sly.gifsly.gifsly.gif watch some of the race on B & W TV with dad when I was a small buy, those mini cooper 'S' was really fast around the corner thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

↡ Advertisement