Understanding Audison LRX4.3

Hungee

Neutral Newbie

product specs says so ... but the diagrams did not show specifically bridged to 2ch ... only got 3ch ... so my installer also say "CANNOT" ...

The trick is at the spkrs cables connection, RCA connection & selecting mono at the control panel ... damn ... layman like me also can figure out, pro like them can't ...

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

FastHonda-"becareful too, besides the phone recording, they have link to the phone number that you call too and know your address. the cctv is even better, they have face recognition programs and your particulars will be known."

You may think its a joke, but what I said is truth. Sorry to disappoint some great fan of the shop. Just sharing my experience here.

Edited by Funkyjazz

Neutral Newbie

I'm sure that was not the only reason why he was dismissed. He is quite an asset to that company, knowledge & experience wise. Afterall he is the only reason I patronise that shop anymore.

Neutral Newbie

all the info for bridging to 2ch are everywhere in the manual ... besides the spkr cables & RCA connection, also must select mono instead of stereo in the control panel for both ch A & ch B.

I still cannot believe it's a 2 X 210W RMS when bridged to 2 channels ... so power meh ? [shocked]

as long as you like the sound can already lah [laugh] doesn't really matter whether 2x210W tio boh [;)] specs for 5.600 is 4x60W and 2x170W FWIW....

Neutral Newbie

must know mah ... this is the effect for 2X 210W ... if I upgrade, then I must upgrade to what power mah [:p]

But amp upgrade will be far far away lah ... enjoy the current setup 1st ...

Neutral Newbie
FastHonda-"becareful too, besides the phone recording, they have link to the phone number that you call too and know your address. the cctv is even better, they have face recognition programs and your particulars will be known."

You may think its a joke, but what I said is truth. Sorry to disappoint some great fan of the shop. Just sharing my experience here.

i'm not joking too.

Neutral Newbie
I'm sure that was not the only reason why he was dismissed. He is quite an asset to that company, knowledge & experience wise. Afterall he is the only reason I patronise that shop anymore.

to be frank, he wasn't THE asset to the company. anyway, that reason was enough to have him fired. better luck looking for other shops ba... [thumbsup]

ha ha... take the power rating as a rough guide. 2 different amps with the same power rating will most pbly give you very diff results [;)]

i'm pbly sticking to audison in future in spite of their quirkiness [:p] what spkrs you using?

Neutral Newbie

CDT CL62 only [:(]

yeah ... saw many $300+ amp that specs abt 100W to 150W per ch RMS ... impressive huh ... even my old lau-yah amp also say 100W per ch RMS when bridged ... but I guess sound quality will be different lor ...

Neutral Newbie

come down for tomorrow meet-up leh, i wanna see what CL62 active sounds like.

last time got 1 bro use CL62 passive but donno drive until where liao, gonez in 60 seconds.

Neutral Newbie

that's why I say amp upgrade is far far away ... spkrs upgrade ? would love to but maybe next yr lor [sweatdrop] BTW abt $600 can get a decent pair of spkrs that is better than CL62 ?

up it a bit to about $700+, can get a pair that will give you day & night difference [sly] come meetup tmrw night i let you listen [lipsrsealed]