Understanding Audison LRX4.3

Hungee

Neutral Newbie

The wonders of using poison as a deadly weapon is much marvelled by diehards & enthusiasts. Discreet application & proper administration to the unsuspecting victim will usually result in irreversible damage.

Enough of rubbish.... Hungee.... You're screwed the minute you go into one of their cars (But if you never, you will never know the potential of high quality ICE).

boss, don't see me so up lah, my car is no where compared to yours & the rest. just that i think my equipment very similar to hungee's (pioneer deck & audison amp). he really shld try KW or Leo's car [lipsrsealed][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Neutral Newbie

You the real boss lah... You oso dun see me so up lah. Entry level Alpine with Audison LRX does not put me up to God status also but I guess I'm content with my setup (A lame reason for saying I got no more money to spend on ICE).

Neutral Newbie

boss, actually i should listen more to ur car. i'm trying to milk more juice out of pioneer deck and xyz amp and my current speakers. gotta check out yours again. pity it's no longer eurosport, but good that can check out cube. see what potential pioneer can squeeze out some more ....

well that makes 2 of us [laugh] its not a lame reason, after you reach a certain point the incremental returns doesn't justify the additional amount you have to spend, so i am content!

boss, you are welcomed anytime but i'm afraid you will be disappointed. i don't play with the HU or amp as much as you, my expectations are not that high, so there really isn't much tuning or squeezing i have done to my setup, it is just a very basic one [:p]

(edited)

You got time to talk a lot here so make sure you come down for tomorrow meetup. [wave] No excuse hor! [:p]

I got friends from overseas who want to check out your speakers.

Edited by Slonez