Car Perfume/Air Freshener

Ahbengdriver

thats true. When I was overseas in a cooler place, my ambipur lasted months! And the smell actually lingered on your clothes. In SG, the same ambipur lasted not more than 3 weeks.

So it's quite frequent you have to top up. I ended up just bochup. Don't buy.

Neutral Newbie

i think with our hot weatherm, even if we close the valve, also dont last one...

Too hot and ez to evaporate,.. thats y some of us stick to those gel form freshner... slight more lasting

some Charocal activated filter consists of 3 layers of filter material (one carbon sheet between two layers of filter sheet)...

This will block some of the air con air from the blower...

I find that the best combination is white air con filter with charcoal jelly (the 250g type that is selling at S$2 per pc at IMM Daiso)

This is becos the white colour air con filter is one single layer only and will not block so much air as compared to the charcoal activated type.

But the gel form.....many of them are quite cheap and the smell is quite bad? Got nice one to recommend? I saw 1 "Fruitti" can. Looks like a small drink can and smell quite nice. Got demo, but no stock! [:/]

Neutral Newbie

those gel freshner>> i tried a few brands but i find that the smell dont last and sometime diff smell tend to mix together

u want to try the charcoal gel??

quite good at getting rid of the smell & dont give out extra smell but quite ex...

i dont know where to buy cheap and good charcoal gel leh

u selling>>??? let me know.. i am interested..

i think a few of the bros here are interested too...

I just bought from a trolley vendor at Downtown East yesterday. He will be there till tomorrow. Hope you guys see this on time. He mentioned that the Medical store on 5th floor Eastpoint in Simei also sells.

Supersonic

Sorry for popping up this thread, but just want to know what you guys use to make the car smell better?

Car fragrance, charcoal or ioniser, which is recommended?

Thanks

Neutral Newbie

How come got Petrol smell? Leak?

Yup, it leaked, then when repair at workshop, because petrol too full, overflow out and stained the car. Thought petrol is dryed up, the smell still linger in the car. Can't use the car.

Yup, it leaked, then when repair at workshop, because petrol too full, overflow out and stained the car. Thought petrol is dryed up, the smell still linger in the car. Can't use the car.

Can try to put charcoal see if it works

6th Gear

get up to the top floor of MSCP to have a sun tan

After that, on your fan to max with windows close under fresh air.

Neutral Newbie

I bought those charcoal "deodorizer" from Daiso, it doesnt work. I went to google, they say need to get active charcoal, not those BBQ charcoal. But I dont know where to get active charcoal. 

↡ Advertisement