Cheap perfume

Imamiah

Neutral Newbie

Wah!! Then you got very special discount when you buy or not? I buy shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, baby bath, deodorant, skincare, perfume so many things from this shop. All my female colleagues shop there too. Very cheap and convenient. The people there very helpful also. [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement

any MCFers know where can get designer perfume cheaply??

am looking at YSL babydoll.

know tt Sasa is cheap, but their perfumes seem to be diluted or something... e smell doesnt last as long as those bought frm deparmental stores.

i lazy to got thru all the post, so sorry if u prob have seen this suggestion b4, hehehe

try chinatown - the old people's park complex, recently renovated. the one whee alot of textile shop, there got alot of shops sell lower price perfumes. bot mine mostly from there... good deals. but u muz walk ard first b4 settling to one shop... [flowerface]

Hi

Can tell me exactly where the shop is? My Davidoff is gona finish very very soon. Need to refill it with another new bottle. I used to get them from DFS, dont know where else to get it cheaper.

Thks

Hee... me also long long never go there liao.

The underground shopping mall is known as Raffles Xchange. Maybe you can try to look for signs within the MRT station.

Neutral Newbie

Its one level up the MRT station. After you tab your EZ link, you turn to your right, take the escalator and turn right again. Walk pass the OCBC ATM machine and turn right again. You will see a staircase and towards your left you will see a laundry shop. The perfume shop is beside this laundry shop.

Later lunch time I will go and find out the name and unit number ok. [flowerface][flowerface]

Neutral Newbie
Its one level up the MRT station. After you tab your EZ link, you turn to your right, take the escalator and turn right again. Walk pass the OCBC ATM machine and turn right again. You will see a staircase and towards your left you will see a laundry shop. The perfume shop is beside this laundry shop.

Later lunch time I will go and find out the name and unit number ok. flowerface.gifflowerface.gif

is around UOB centre there is it?

go Toa Payoh central there la...got alot of shops selling toiletries one...heard theirs are cheap...pop by and haf a look lor..