Mustang GT

Godibado

Neutral Newbie

Ehz I wanna ask you guyz. How come we dont get the opportunity to buy the mustang Gt here. Australia has it. WHy not us? At first I thought they dont make right seaters but i saw the mustangs in australia and i realised they do. Its such a cool car man

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

(edited)

Left hand drive. Ford does not make Mustang in right hand drive config. The ones in Oz are converted locally.

Edited by Genie47
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

I prefer the 2005 version,that looks so muslcular [inlove]and i happens to get to seat in one when they lauch in Japan.

The 2007 New GT is like those coe beemer and the front looks like galent. [sweatdrop]

post-50-1153903356_thumb.jpg

Edited by Oinklinda
  • Praise 1

(edited)

Errm you got the right car a not??? the pic is of a Ford GT, this is a Ford mustang GT (current) Mustang-GT-500.jpg

this is the previous

1126550797_offer_99%20mustang%20gt%20005.jpg

Edited by Elfenstar

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Not these two....i've taken a pic(hardcopy)....maybe i go and find than update again....

but the one i saw is similar to the pic i post and got the Mustang badge leh [:)]plus the grill not so big

Edited by Oinklinda

this is the 2007 mustang GT

intro.jpg

The pic you posted is the GT, looks based on the GT40.

think you got the wrong car, but pls post the pic anyway coz its always good to look at nice cars [laugh]

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Sorry bro, i got the wrong car [sweatdrop] the one i saw maybe a "Saleen Mustang" [:)]

Didn't know Mustang got so many version [sweatdrop] attached a pic of it, not the one i took tho...lazy to search [laugh][laugh]

post-50-1153909661_thumb.jpg

Edited by Oinklinda

(edited)

that is a mustang. Thats the mustang convertible that was before the red mustang in my first post. After facelift and bum tuck it became the red one. Theres a yellow one in basment carpark of my apartment [laugh]

btw, there are 6 maybe 8 versions before the black one you just posted. [laugh]

And it that was a real saleen, then it would be a saleen SXXX (where X is a number)

Edited by Elfenstar

Neutral Newbie

*blur* le [sweatdrop]

What i'm trying to say is that the bonnet area is lower. Not so muslcular as the black one you post. [:)]

Me very blur about all these model [dizzy][dizzy][dizzy] i thought it's like...... beemer, the next one will still looks beemer.

[sweatdrop][laugh] me jus trying to clock post maybe [laugh][laugh]

Neutral Newbie

I test-drove a Mustang Cobra conv 1997 once. That thing is useless.

They got so much torque, you end up wasting it. Not possible to race nor take a it to the mountains.

Just good for showing off. Doing burn out and stuff.

Drove the new GTO too. Same thing.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

throttle control?

well you got 8 big pistons and 4500 rpm to control, you don't really have room.

Alittle on the gas, it does not want to rev, give it alittle more and it would peel out.

Neutral Newbie

1997 Ford SVT Mustang Cobra Specs

Configuration: Longitudinally mounted 90-degree V8,

Cast aluminum block & heads, iron cylinder liners,

forged crankshaft.

Displacement: 4,601cc/280cid

Compression Ratio: 9.85:1

Horsepower (SAE net) 305 @ 5,800 RPM

Torque: 300 @ 4,800 RPM

PERFORMANCE 0-60 Mph 5.9 seconds

1/4 Mile 13.99 seconds @ 101.6 (according to one magazine)

Top Speed 152 Mph

Not sure are you talking about this model but it seems to me that this is a super car.

er...compare to my stock Honda Jazz [sweatdrop]

btw may i know what car you're driving? [:)]

Are you sure the rev range is that small??? don't dump the clutch at that high an rpm then. Control the throttle so that you are just below the point in which the wheels spin. Aust is very americanised... can't take bends but in love with v8's that can go straight fast.

heres a chance for you to post again [:p]

Diff type of car lah, cannot compare. not supercar status though... i don't know of any stock supercar that does the 1/4mile that slow [sly][sweatdrop] Mind you the slowest 180sx/200sx does low 13's stock and they're nowhere near supercar standards.

↡ Advertisement