Mustang GT

Godibado

Twincharged

awesome speed and sound

No market here for these big CC car,anyway this car only produced in L.H.D.,cannot Reg here,if you really like the car,maybe you can buy the Holden.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

when i was living in the states i got to borrow the cobra svt for a while from a friend (it was a old car) ... its a fun drive overall. decent amount of power, plus all the girls in my uni wanted a ride since i got the convertible. my friend didnt bother to maintai his mustang properly, so i think the car was losing a lot of original power that it used to have ...

• Praise 1

2019 Ford Mustang V8 and Mustang Convertible

How Powerful is the All-New 2019 Ford Mustang’s 5.0-Liter V8 Engine?
2019 Ford Mustang V8 Horsepower and Torque Ratings
What’s the first thing people want to immediately find out about whenever a new Ford Mustang is released? The engine, of course. That’s because people get behind the wheel of a new Ford Mustang in order to go on the ride of their life. And, if the preliminary news regarding the all-new 2019 Ford Mustang lineup is anything to go by, the ride you get with an all-new 2019 Mustang is going to be better than ever. So you can see what we mean, let’s check out the horsepower and torque ratings for the 2019 Ford Mustang lineup’s V8 engine.
Unfortunately, we don’t know a whole lot about the engine choices of the new Ford Mustang lineup at Brandon Ford in Tampa, FL, at this point in time. But we do know one very important piece of information, and that’s that the all-new 2019 Ford Mustang lineup will have a V8 engine option. More specifically, it will offer a 5.0-liter V8 engine capable of pumping out 460 horsepower and 420 pound-feet of torque – both of which are higher ratings than what was offered by the 2018 Ford Mustang and its V8 engine option. This powertrain also features a rev-matching 6-speed manual transmission and the ability to top out at 155 miles per hour. There will also be an available Performance Package that ups the fun even more.
  • Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

The 5th generation (2005-2015) was not marketing much around the world.  Here is a rare find on the German Autobahn:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdP4NssBxy4

The current 6th generations (2015-) has been pushed much more internationally (meaning outside the U.S.), e.g., ten times annual sales in Europe compared to the 5th gen.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Dislike 1