Poetry in motion

Mk1gti

Neutral Newbie

Looks like someone has one eye on the 159..... [;)]

Was looking at the brochure the other day. The 159 is worth buying just based on its looks only. Awesome..... [shocked] (And yes, I'm not an AR salesman)

As for the 1.9 engine, I think it will be a tad underpower for the 159 has grown a little bit in the weight dept. IMO, the 2.2 manual felt adequate to lug the 159 around. Just nice. [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie
why is it that ur report still has so many comparison with the "Toad" instead of ur Astra?? [laugh] C'mon, get it over! [laugh]

Shows you where someone's heart REALLY is [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Aw, Fluffy, can the negativity and look at the bright side - if you squint hard enough you'll see a Ferrari (ok, that's stretching it a bit - maybe a Maserati.... [laugh] ), you'll learn the subtle differences between the terms "swear by" and "swear at", with a car like that who cares about the boot (what boot?) and, most of all, you'll discover a different form of passion exits in this world [laugh][laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Digressing a bit here....but someone (an ex-colleague) actually, told me he bought the 147 cos' he was "blown away" by the excellent safety features of the car...eg. there is a "switch" at the bottom of the driver seat that you can pull (in the event of an accident) to release the engine from the car (to prevent an explosion) [shocked]

Wonder if the 159 has this excellent safety feature too [rolleyes]

btw, if you have to know, he crashed the car in his in-law's gate a week after he got the car [shakehead]

Neutral Newbie

laugh.gif Ehh....how come you switch car dealer so soon meh ??? sly.gif

I thought you were promoting VAG (psst psst) earlier and now Alfa (hiss hiss)?? laugh.gif

Hmmm....so when can we go and test again with you ??

Miss those days with DK, K, V for test driving !

Edited by Mel4fun

Neutral Newbie

Oklah,

One of you become the designated buyer while I'll be the person who will be the link with the SE. How? On? When? [flowerface]

Neutral Newbie

Fluffy, Mel, Phalanx, st88, renegade, jhoo + 4 other unsuspecting victims of the Alfa Romeo serpent's sting...... [laugh]

AR 159 selespeed with 225/45/18 tires and telephone dial rims..... [sunny]

[thumbsup]

Lower, exhaust and bodykit will come later after I get 5 more victims.... [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

What to do? It'll be good for me when my ex-students who grow up wanting to be car SEs... [thumbsup]

But then it'll be a bonus when the SE is a [gorgeous]. Then can get linked up if you know what I mean.... [sly]

Neutral Newbie

Dun like that leh, its already painful to bid farewell to the toddy, still you rub "venom" into the wound.

I'm still trying to appreciate "green tea"

↡ Advertisement