Car pool for leather upholstery at Jackspeed

Blackmafia

Hi, I am looking at doing a leather upholstery(2 tone) for my ride and wonder if any of you guys are interested. Thinking that if we could do a car pool, prices should be cheaper. If you have better deals with good worksmanship and price, kindly let me know as well!

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Sorry for OT abit. If the dashboard and compartment are of different colors, is there any workshop that provide spray/changing of color for both dashboard and plastic compartment to match that of leather upholstery so that it is a uniform one tone color for all parts(ie. dashboard, compartment and leather upholstery all one tone color).

If there is, would appreciate any recommendation from fellow MCF. Thanks in advance.

Neutral Newbie

Upz!!!

I wonder if Jackspeed has Tan leather seats for my 05 ES Civic? My original is Beige...but I want to turn all beige trimmings to tan/black...Tan seats are cool!!! [thumbsup]

Tan automotive leather isn't very popular with most singaporeans dude... but it does look very nice!

i have them in my ride as well!

it helps if you have a light colored interior to highlight the color of the leather.

i had my tan seats done at www.8cushion.com

check it out.

So where did u go? How much? Care to share ? Shopping around for good & reasonable deals on my Airwave... Cannot tahan the dust in my fabric seat anymore... got sensitive nose.

Edited by Karu

Got a quote from Tomo & cushion8 @ $1.4K & $1.3K respectively for full leather. Haven't gone to talk to them yet. Looking at something below $1K...