Autoglym Wind screen / Glass Polish

Owen_fan

I have not use the glass polish b4, but friends told me it can easily remove all common contaminants. So just wanted to get 1 to try it out [;)]

I'm worried abou the screeching of wiper after applying this solutions...

Do you think it will happen?

As my screen has lots and lots of rain marks...

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Kiat,

It should not leave any screeching possibilities by your wipers after using the Autoglym Glass Polish. In fact it should improve the efficiency of your wiper. Then again it all depends on the condition and also the brand of your wiper too.

Bottom line, I always use the glass cleaner / polisher after my detailing session on my car to give the windows a clean, wet, and "invisible" look. And to put the finishing touch I will coat the windscreen with RainX.

Bro, the Autoglym Glass Polish isn't a solution [:)] It's similar to the liquid wax whereby it will dry itself on the windscreen [nod] It will not cause your wiper to judder but instead improve the efficiency of it [:)] I'm using both the Autoglym Windscreen Wash & Glass Polish for many years and they are indeed useful in terms of countering wiper juddering issue [thumbsup]

Only if u got very bad stains that the normal windscreen cleaners couldnt clean then should u use the AG polish. N if use polish, can use a little on the rubber wiper as recommended.

I had been using AG polish but it had been for quite a while tat I last use it. I find that normal cleaner is good enuff for the job n my latest rubber didnt give me much problems of "dancing" wipers. wink.gifthumbsup.gif

Neutral Newbie

Rain X when applied to the windows and windscreen is meant to Haze up. Then you really need to buff it off really well for the molecules to be bonded to the glass. After which there will not be any haze.

I have been using these pair for 2 years liao...no problem at all, only run into problem when I apply RainX at night and can't see the haze without reflecting lights on the windows.

Neutral Newbie

You may be right. There are many cases of ppl in many forums giving up on this stuff due to problems with glare, hazing, wiper juddering etc. They may have not been doing it correctly but this thing is supposed to be user friendly for the average Joe.

Can tell what the Glass Polish does?

Does it remove fine scratches & lines on the outside of the windscreen?

How is it supposed to b applied?

It makes the glass look clear and wet. And repels some water during rain...Overall results quite satisfied....

===================

OK thanks.

I'm looking for a glass polish like a cutting compound which will remove fine scratches.