Autoglym Wind screen / Glass Polish

Owen_fan

Neutral Newbie

I couldn't find it at Autobacs last evening. You might want to try Autoglym at Sembawang Hills.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Glass Polish is for deep cleaning. Process is like applying car polish and then buff off.

Fast Glass is for regular cleaning. Just spray and wipe off.

Neutral Newbie
Any bro here know where to get Autoglym Wind screen /Glass Polish? I have went to standford tyre in changi, C4 in Suntec, some DIY shop & pertol station, but can't find it [:/]

I used the Autoglym Glass Polish years ago and regretted. For me it left a two tone mark on my windscreen, the portion where the wiper sweeps looks different from the unswept portion. It is very hard to get rid off.

I like the range of Autoglym products but this one didn't work for me.

Cheers.

Jus an update for Bros or Sis looking for Autoglym Windscreen Wash [:)]

Have called up Autoglym Singapore and came to know that Marine Parade Giant still have stock for last few bottles [:)] Do make your way down should you need the Windscreen Wash cos new stock will only arrive early - middle of October [;)]

(edited)

Hi, will using glass Polish have side effect on solar film when used externally?

Do not use polish for film. They are meant for glass only. Get a glass cleaner which is suitable for film.

Edited by Maddriver

Hi my front windscreen wiper isnt smooth during rain despite changing the wiper 2-3 months ago. What is the solution ah? Its irritating the noise

↡ Advertisement