Shell Helix Ultra

Coaxialcable

Yes, at higher section. Any feedback?

IMHO, that could be varnish.

The lower section reverting back to the metal means the EO has clean it up ! 

IMHO, that could be varnish.

The lower section reverting back to the metal means the EO has clean it up !

That was my conclusion also. The pureplus technology really keeps engine in factory clean condition, judging by the dipstick.

N contrary to some feedback on poorer fc, I dont think that's the case, as my fc quite about same range regardless of type of eo.

That was my conclusion also. The pureplus technology really keeps engine in factory clean condition, judging by the dipstick.

N contrary to some feedback on poorer fc, I dont think that's the case, as my fc quite about same range regardless of type of eo.

I always believe in choosing the right EO as each usage pattern, driving style and car make/model is different. It is fine as long as it protects without leaving behind the sludge and varnish. At least now we know there is a EO that can help with the cleaning.

It is a tad bit thicker and affects FC by a bit. Good that your FC is not affected.

giant turf city this price or so on sat

amk hub i think i also saw this price or so last midweek

Actually promotion ended for NTUC on the SHU... went there on saturday and saw price was $55. [furious]  [furious]  Btw, anyone tried mixing the E.O? I had my oil change in Bolehland and as I always brought my own EO, there were a few bottles with balance so I just mixed everything and top it up with SHU. Car running fine ... [laugh]  [laugh] For next servicing, I will only need 1 litre E.O to top up the balance.....

• Praise 1

Supercharged

giant turf city this price or so on sat

amk hub i think i also saw this price or so last midweek

The giant located beside ikea, was going for $40 each.

Actually promotion ended for NTUC on the SHU... went there on saturday and saw price was $55. [furious]  [furious]  Btw, anyone tried mixing the E.O? I had my oil change in Bolehland and as I always brought my own EO, there were a few bottles with balance so I just mixed everything and top it up with SHU. Car running fine ... [laugh]  [laugh] For next servicing, I will only need 1 litre E.O to top up the balance.....

no problems with mixing. just like mixing different brands and octane. as long as same specs, its fine.

you mix 50-50 98 and 95 you get 96.5RON

you mix 50-50 0w20 and 0w40 you get somewhat 0w30.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Driving kia rio 1.4, 9 years +, low mileage ~37k, 5w-40 ok for my car? Saw at giant for $40+.

Edited by slayrRK
  • Praise 1