Toyota Liteace

Kianbeng

Hi guys

Anyone got recommendation on where to find 2nd hand liteace? I'm looking for 1 now. But realised that BM long time did not bring in liao. So have to look for 2nd hand ones.

Think I'll go turf city for a start. They have alot of commercial vehicles there. AML in ubi is more for private cars right? Also looking for Honda Oydessey.

↡ Advertisement

Down here also hve link mah... on the top right hand corner "sgcarmart used cars" click on it. [laugh]

Look under commercial cars & MPV....easy leh.

Edited by Watwheels

Wasn't thinking of online initially. Coz want to go look see look see. Coz sometimes looking at physical car better. But was wondering where got the most concentration of commercial vehicles....so that I don't have to run around.

Nowadays so busy (lazy) you know. [sly]

Haven't u notice coe for brand new commercial vehicles are very high?

Those still have stock is bcos they couldn't get rid of them in time for the EuroIV emission thing on 1st Oct. BM smart and sold remaining stock away.

Do not get a commercial vehicle now, the COE is way too high. Wait until after 1st Oct, it will drop a lot once the Euro 4 emission kicks in. BM already got no more Liteace, Hiace or Hilux coz they are not Euro 4. The reason for the high COE is bcoz the dealers bidded for them coz they wanna register the stock that they have. Let's see what happen after 1st Oct.

Lukie102, the road tax for van, lorry and pickup are fixed at $500/yr regardless of engine cc.

Edited by Fcw75

road tax cheaper for commercial vehicle in general. for petrol and diesel vans, I have no idea.

Me buying because of requirement for work. So told boss I need a commercial vehicle. And basically I realised for vans (with a engine infront), the most economical one is liteace in terms of spare parts. But apparently the initial cost is still high.

I wanted a van with engine infront for safety reason.

Correct me if I'm wrong but if the COE for commercial vehicle are sky high now, I'm sure those dealers with second hand Liteace will also want to sell their cars at higher price due to high COE (or at least that's what they will say) rite?

Anyway, the link posted by vti4wd is pretty good.

http://www.sgcarmart.com/main/listing.php?...1=0&PR2=&FR=Any

Edited by Fcw75

but the fluctuation will not be that bad I guess...anyway, with 2nd hand....I expect the initial depreciation to take away quite some money. If he sell it like a brand new car price, then forget it. These cut-vege-head dealers can be a stockist forever.