20% Discount off CS-II Titanium & Ceramic Coating Paint Protection Promo & Paintless Dent Repair PDR Service

Sealant

CS-II PAINT PROTECTION SYSTEM

Here at CS-II UNIQUE, our prided CS-II Ceramic Paint Protection System and CS-II Titanium Paint Protection System will offer your car the maximum amount of protection from over exposure to harmful UV rays and other elements to reducing scratches, while providing an excellent shine that will redefine the word "car envy."

Manufactured in the USA and repeatedly perfected over the years, these coatings are of the permanent type with a smooth, silky finish that will enhance the pigment of the paint and resulting in a lustrous, hydrophobic surface as it fills the pore capillary structures with chemically inert nanoparticles that bonds tightly with the material, preventing it from interacting with base material such as dirt, minerals, and stubborn pollutants.

Safe to use on any and all models.

Special for all MYCARFORUM members, we will be handing out fantastic offers:

Discount, free leather treatment, and rim coating for every first time application.

CS-II CERAMIC COATING PACKAGE

small: S$919 -->> S$780

saloon / sedan: S$1,003 -->> S$852

executive / luxury: S$1,100 -->> S$935

small SUV: S$1,160 -->> S$986

large SUV: S$1,245 -->> S$1,058

small MPV: S$1,318 -->> S$1,120

large MPV: S$1,436 -->> S$1,220

CS-II TITANIUM COATING PACKAGE

small: S$1,282 -->> S$1,089

saloon / sedan: S$1,400 -->> S$1,190

executive / luxury: S$1,536 -->> S$1,305

small SUV: S$1,620 -->> S$1,378

large SUV: S$1,738 -->> S$1,478

small MPV: S$1,840 -->> S$1,564

large MPV: S$1,996 -->> S$1,696

More good news: it's all inclusive of GST without any incurring or hidden charges.

Feel free to PM us or call

(65) 6463 1311
(65) 6844 2235

for further inquiries.

Hi!

i used some 2 tone touch up paint(metallic blue) on my car for stone chips and also minor hit and run at my rear bumper yesterday and didnt do a very good job, i was wondering if you guys are able to help fix the blobs make it nice again.

i also have a very small dent near my passenger door that i would like to fix at your place too if i can do both together.

Hi!

i used some 2 tone touch up paint(metallic blue) on my car for stone chips and also minor hit and run at my rear bumper yesterday and didnt do a very good job, i was wondering if you guys are able to help fix the blobs make it nice again.

i also have a very small dent near my passenger door that i would like to fix at your place too if i can do both together.

Hi Bro,

You got PM

Cheers :)

Just got my Altis yesterday.

Please quote. Thanks.

Hi Bro,

You got PM

Hi

What is the price for Kia K3 drive off from show room?

Hi Bro,

You got PM

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Can wash/shampoos that include wax (e.g. Meguiar's Ultimate Wash&Wax) be used on the CS-II? How about normal wax (such as carnauba type) or quick detailer?

• Praise 1

Can wash/shampoos that include wax (e.g. Meguiar's Ultimate Wash&Wax) be used on the CS-II? How about normal wax (such as carnauba type) or quick detailer?

Hi Bro,

You got PM