• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
3826 replies to this topic | 101 praises

Posted 29 October 2006 - 01:03 PM

Sgoz147
  • Sgoz147
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

U may be right.....that is why I will check with sealant first before using it....

Sealant, afetr CSII, can we apply wax to protect it? need ur advise.....I am already using wax every 2 months.....
King of Alfa Romeo 147

Posted 29 October 2006 - 04:00 PM

Sealant
  • Premium member
    Sealant
    Sponsor
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi Bro,

After the application of CS- II, you do not need to wax or polish. All you need is to use the Preservation to wash your car once or twice a month, then your car will be " sunny.gif swee swee sunny.gif" . it is that simple. Of course, if you still want to use wax, you can choose to use wax which is not abrasive. Usually, Paste wax is non-abrasive.

Hope it clear your doubts wink.gif

See ya flowerface.gif

Sherine
Unique (Since 1995) Pte Ltd

Address: 53 #01-40, UBI Ave 1 Paya Ubi Industrial Park Singapore 408934

Enquiries: 6844 2235 | Booking: 6463 1311 / 6745 1311
Website: www.cs2singapore.com    |    Email: info@cs2singapore.com   

Facebook: I love CS-II  |  Blog: uniquecs2.blogspot.sg   |  Twitter: @CS2PPS  | Youtube: Unique CS-II

Posted 29 October 2006 - 06:31 PM

Sgoz147
  • Sgoz147
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image

SO sherine, My alfa romeo 147 consider small???
want to try ur product may be end of Nov or Dec 06 just before Chrismas Day
King of Alfa Romeo 147

Posted 29 October 2006 - 07:06 PM

Mmatrix
  • Mmatrix
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

no one signed up yet?

Posted 29 October 2006 - 09:58 PM

Fourth
  • Fourth
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Pls definite paste wax....

Are Zaino and Klasse paste wax? I guess not, right?

Posted 30 October 2006 - 01:39 PM

Sealant
  • Premium member
    Sealant
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Hi bro,
Zaino and klasse they are liquid form you can check with them do they have paste type.paste wax they are like a tub of butter usually they dun contain abbrasive.

thank you

unique(since 1995) pte ltd
CS-II Paint Protection

Facebook: I love CS-II  |  Blog: uniquecs2.blogspot.sg   |  Twitter: @CS2PPS  | Youtube: Unique CS-II

Posted 30 October 2006 - 02:03 PM

Sealant
  • Premium member
    Sealant
    Sponsor
    Author Image

upz for you... certaintly you have demonstrated patience with irate customers before...

mmz.. coz over at VOGS, there used to be alot of hype over your fellow competitor... toughseal....

at yah, to begin with the gloss and finishing was really cool.gif sunny.gif and slick... but overtime it faded... and yah its written about 18 month warranty which turned out to be "with conditions attached".. it states able to last 5 years.. but in singapore's weather... furious.gif

24/7 in open air carpark.. i feel any PPS... will not really be able to hold out for long.... mmz.. there are simply too many failed PPS around.. when over at VOGS, we do meetups.. and see for our own eyes... the rides that have been PPS before were really shiny, slick and nice finishing.. but then 6 months later... its thumbsdown.gif its not because that they din maintain their rides by regular washing with plain water.. but simply it requires maintenance as likewise in ur case... sending back to the centre for maintenance..

well... let time tell bah...

in MCF, there are more people who love DiY... PPS is not a miracle...

Hi WEIXIANG_06,

hmm.. So far they are not so irate to me lah, they are juz trying to clear doubts, juz need to explain to them what is happening and most important someone must be there to solve their problem and needs.

For Toughseal, we do not know how they works, guess those doing with Toughseal should go back to them and check it up with them within the warranty period. That is what the warranty for. (But of course dun take for granted that PPS done, dun have to maintain still will get the shine lah) Perhaps, they should have some instruction to follow to maintain the car, guess should check with the boss on their maintenance part.

Over at my side, The maintenance with the preservation is DIY, you do not have to come to me if needed, eg. a black color car will most likely come to me 6 months later to clean away those cobweb mark or fine scratches which lie on the surface of my sealant (Cobweb create by car wash)and there is a charges of $50 for the process. With the continuous use of the Preservation, it will build up a tough, non chip elastic finish.

As you are aware that Singapore weather is either sunny or rain.Paint Protection is to maintain your car much easily,prolong the penetration from acidic stain within certain period and prevent from light scratches.

Cheers

Sherine
Unique (Since 1995)Pte Ltd

Posted 04 November 2006 - 01:47 AM

Mmatrix
  • Mmatrix
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Hey, I'm interested in sealing my slk.. Its consider small? Please call me to discuss? 96786711 (Winson)...

Posted 06 November 2006 - 11:22 PM

Cyruss
  • Cyruss
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi Sherine, how does the 18mth warranty on gloss work? If after 6mths the paint work is not as glossy as before will Unique reapply the sealant? Thks

Posted 07 November 2006 - 03:50 PM

Sealant
  • Premium member
    Sealant
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Hi Bro Cyruss,

Usually we will do a gloss check with our Gloss meter after the application, Down the road if you think that the gloss is getting dull, you can come back to us to do a gloss check with the gloss meter again, if Gloss Unit is 10% less the measure. We will re-apply the car at no cost. However, if owner do not maintain the car as instructed and caused the loss of gloss, it will be chargable for re-application.

Thank you.

Posted 07 November 2006 - 04:06 PM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

how you know... these days.. i hardly wash my ride that often as before... laugh.gif

you see, you touch, you know...

okie that's what people in VOGS also mentioned when there was this hype over toughseal..
a competitor PPS...

i have also seen, touched, and i known cars who have been pps.. mmz.. over a period of time... but really doesn't last... if ur ride is 24/7 in open air carpark.. pps will not last...

forget about PPS, if your car is in open air carpark 24/7

diy better..

its about making informed decisions... thumbsup.gif

can u for once tok abt something u personally experience b4. I think its not the pple with qns that is irritating. Cuz its the shop to convince the consumer to try their product.

Its YOU who is irritating, with everything u hear or see but never experience b4. And since u dun intend to do anything to your ride. Y bother so much?

Your informed decisions up till now dun seem very informed to me.

PS. this is not the only 'informed decision' u have made. lipsrsealed.gif
MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 07 November 2006 - 04:12 PM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

just to check. u got lobang/package if i respray my car and do the sealant with u?

i lazy to run here and there laugh.gif

Thanks.

If price right, i may do before Xmas laugh.gif
MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 07 November 2006 - 11:03 PM

Sealant
  • Premium member
    Sealant
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Hi Bro Galantspeedz,

I have check on the spray painting, for respray of whole car back to the same color and using sikken 2K clear coat with good quality of work-manship will cost you a damage of $800. CS-II which then be done 3weeks after the spray job will cost you $256 (after a 20% off).

Cheers wink.gif

Edited by Sealant, 07 November 2006 - 11:05 PM.

Posted 08 November 2006 - 08:46 AM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

thanks. price seem right! I will try to get back to you soonest. Need to work out some finances laugh.gif
MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 09 November 2006 - 01:10 AM

Sealant
  • Premium member
    Sealant
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Hi Bro,

No prob. Let me know when you are ready for it flowerface.gif

Cheers wink.gif

Sherine

Posted 10 November 2006 - 08:06 AM

Zwawxy
  • Zwawxy
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi Sealant,

Emailed you previously. My car's a Nissan March. Do I get the 20% from the 280 for small cars? I'll do it once the price is right.

Thanks!

Posted 11 November 2006 - 03:15 AM

Sealant
  • Premium member
    Sealant
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Hi Bro,

Currently we are now having promotion at Suntec City, Singapore Motorshow and there we are offering a $88 off the usual price when you sign up . Do visit us @ Booth 4E35 if you need more information.

Cheers flowerface.gif
Sherine
Unique (Since 1995.g

Posted 11 November 2006 - 04:02 AM

Icarus
  • Icarus
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I got no time to go down to motorshow, if i sign up with you right now, do i get the $88 off?

Like that how much for a medium car? My car is 1 month old.
Mod: Pussy Magnets

Posted 12 November 2006 - 03:43 AM

Sealant
  • Premium member
    Sealant
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Hi Bro,

The show ends 19th Nov, would appreciate if you can try to make it to my booth to sign up coz the discount is for the motorshow promotion leh. If you really can't make it and you have friends or relative who is coming to the Motorshow, Perhaps they can help to sign-up
on behalf of you. You can PM me or call me at 6844 2235 if you need more information.
wink.gif
Medium size price will be $320(usual) after $88 less will be $232.
Cheers flowerface.gif

Sherine

Posted 12 November 2006 - 07:59 AM

Icarus
  • Icarus
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Ok, i try my best to make it before 19 :)

How long does it take to complete the job?
Mod: Pussy Magnets

Back to Detailing  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: paint, protection, discount and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users