20% Discount off CS-II Titanium & Ceramic Coating Paint Protection Promo & Paintless Dent Repair PDR Service

Sealant

Neutral Newbie

Hi

I book CSII during motorshow, paid $232. Unique gv free leather treatment for my white FD1 + 1 bottle of preservation & 2 bottle of car wash. [laugh]

I tried to remove oil stain tis evening using the preservation, miracle! oil stain removed liao [sweatdrop] and look swee swee again [thumbsup] cheer...

What i wanna know is whether the offer for Forumers is still on and if yes/no how much is it for Honda Accord? Where's the advertiser? [confused]

Edited by Chrisshdw

Hi guys, i would like to apologise first as i'm gonna ask i question which some of you might find it out of point... Sorry...

I just wanna ask those who went to the motorshow 2006, wad is the title of the song of the dance by the Toyota Race queens?? Thanks alot... Cheers

Neutral Newbie

Hi Sherine,

Is the offer for $320 for MPV is on.

As just got my new Wish, would like to do a treatment of CSII.

Regard

tskw

It may be easier to call them up. 98438838 sherine. New Year period busy hard to log in and man business at same time for em.

But yes, new car can do I did it 2nd day out of showrm

Hi NEWKID,

Sorry for the late reply recently work till very late hardly got time to log in.

Yes 20% off the usual price but no slot from now till chinese new year.

It is better to contact me at 68442235 during this peroid of time.

thank you

sherine

Unique(since 1995) pte ltd

Hi Sherine,

am really getting confused with so many choices i can make to protect my car somemore i just got it hehehe. [inlove]

So far have been washing and polishing my car once a week liao for almost 3 weeks using Armourall Liquid polish. But it cannot really last. After rain i wipe dry already can feel some of the wax gone liao.

Basically, my car is parked in an open air carpark and when my dad drives it out for work, it is too parked in a unsheltered carpark and to make matters worse, they are constucting a MRT station right across it so it super duper dusty. And when it rains, sigh.....heart pain. [:|] Strong Sun [sunny] plus rains. AIYO!!! [shakehead]

I understand that with your product i dun need to polish.

Just need to wash with the preservative that you give to me ya?

How would your product be able to help me to keep the colour and the gloss?

With the warranty given and with the preservation things i got to do on my end, the car will remain as bling bling for the next 18 mths? Desipte all the suntanning it is getting? [laugh]

Also after the sky rains down on my car, would wiping the car dry remove the protection or cause any problems?

Then when i come down to have it done, do i need to wash & detail the car 1st or you all will do for me?

Mine is a small car so after the 20% discount so it's abt $230 ya? Promo still available?

Sorry if my questions are a noob ones cause i now still very very confused.

Edited by Ckoonyin

Hi Bro,

First of all, Happy New Year to U.

Yes, the preservation which we provide after the application actually helps to ptreserve the gloss and smoothness. wiping or using of clay-bar will not remove the protection. The earliest date will be 5th March onwards leh [;)] , you need not need to wash & detail the car first as we will be doing the wash too. The promo is still available at the onemotioring forum [flowerface] .

Should you need more information, please do not hesitate to call me @ 6844 2235.

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Sherine Chan [flowerface]

Unique (Since 1995) Pte Ltd