• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
3826 replies to this topic | 101 praises

Posted 23 December 2006 - 03:55 AM

Ryan_ryosuke
  • Premium member
    Ryan_ryosuke
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi guys, i would like to apologise first as i'm gonna ask i question which some of you might find it out of point... Sorry...

I just wanna ask those who went to the motorshow 2006, wad is the title of the song of the dance by the Toyota Race queens?? Thanks alot... Cheers

Posted 28 January 2007 - 12:35 AM

Tskw
  • Tskw
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi Sherine,

Is the offer for $320 for MPV is on.

As just got my new Wish, would like to do a treatment of CSII.

Regard
tskw

Posted 30 January 2007 - 04:46 PM

Layangman
  • Layangman
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Hi All,

I have a brand new Colt Plus and already booked in early Feb to do the CS-II treatment.
Here's the current promo offered: http://unique1995.sg...promotions.html

Will post the results after the makeover sunny.gif

Posted 07 February 2007 - 10:33 PM

Newkid
  • Newkid
    4th Gear
    Author Image

sherine, brand new car got further discount or not? i can arrange with the dealer to make appt with you. smile.gif

Posted 11 February 2007 - 07:12 PM

Upandcoming
  • Upandcoming
    4th Gear
    Author Image

It may be easier to call them up. 98438838 sherine. New Year period busy hard to log in and man business at same time for em.

But yes, new car can do I did it 2nd day out of showrm
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|Headunit - Pioneer P80RS| - |Tweeters - Seas Lotus Reference RT27F| - |Mid - Seas Lotus Reference RW 165| - |Amps - Genesis Profile Four (Component) + DB 900.1 (Monobloc)| - Woofer - Helix Deep Blue|

Posted 12 February 2007 - 09:43 PM

Sealant
  • Premium member
    Sealant
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Hi NEWKID,

Sorry for the late reply recently work till very late hardly got time to log in.

Yes 20% off the usual price but no slot from now till chinese new year.
It is better to contact me at 68442235 during this peroid of time.

thank you

sherine
Unique(since 1995) pte ltd

Address: 53 #01-40, UBI Ave 1 Paya Ubi Industrial Park Singapore 408934

Enquiries: 6844 2235 | Booking: 6463 1311 / 6745 1311
Website: www.cs2singapore.com    |    Email: info@cs2singapore.com   

Facebook: I love CS-II  |  Blog: uniquecs2.blogspot.sg   |  Twitter: @CS2PPS  | Youtube: Unique CS-II

Posted 18 February 2007 - 03:55 PM

Ckoonyin
  • Ckoonyin
    Clutched
    Author Image

Hi Sherine,

am really getting confused with so many choices i can make to protect my car somemore i just got it hehehe. inlove.gif

So far have been washing and polishing my car once a week liao for almost 3 weeks using Armourall Liquid polish. But it cannot really last. After rain i wipe dry already can feel some of the wax gone liao.

Basically, my car is parked in an open air carpark and when my dad drives it out for work, it is too parked in a unsheltered carpark and to make matters worse, they are constucting a MRT station right across it so it super duper dusty. And when it rains, sigh.....heart pain. unimpressed.gif Strong Sun sunny.gif plus rains. AIYO!!! shakehead.gif

I understand that with your product i dun need to polish.
Just need to wash with the preservative that you give to me ya?

How would your product be able to help me to keep the colour and the gloss?
With the warranty given and with the preservation things i got to do on my end, the car will remain as bling bling for the next 18 mths? Desipte all the suntanning it is getting? laugh.gif
Also after the sky rains down on my car, would wiping the car dry remove the protection or cause any problems?
Then when i come down to have it done, do i need to wash & detail the car 1st or you all will do for me?

Mine is a small car so after the 20% discount so it's abt $230 ya? Promo still available?

Sorry if my questions are a noob ones cause i now still very very confused.

Edited by Ckoonyin, 18 February 2007 - 04:11 PM.

Posted 18 February 2007 - 10:50 PM

Sealant
  • Premium member
    Sealant
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Hi Bro,

First of all, Happy New Year to U.

Yes, the preservation which we provide after the application actually helps to ptreserve the gloss and smoothness. wiping or using of clay-bar will not remove the protection. The earliest date will be 5th March onwards leh wink.gif , you need not need to wash & detail the car first as we will be doing the wash too. The promo is still available at the onemotioring forum flowerface.gif .

Should you need more information, please do not hesitate to call me @ 6844 2235.

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Sherine Chan flowerface.gif
Unique (Since 1995) Pte Ltd

Address: 53 #01-40, UBI Ave 1 Paya Ubi Industrial Park Singapore 408934

Enquiries: 6844 2235 | Booking: 6463 1311 / 6745 1311
Website: www.cs2singapore.com    |    Email: info@cs2singapore.com   

Facebook: I love CS-II  |  Blog: uniquecs2.blogspot.sg   |  Twitter: @CS2PPS  | Youtube: Unique CS-II

Posted 24 February 2007 - 04:28 PM

Chewbacca80
  • Chewbacca80
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Hi!
A question, is it better for a brand new car to undergo pps or shld i wait for 6 mths after the car go thru shine n rain etc etc...

getting my marchie soon!

Posted 26 February 2007 - 12:19 AM

Ckoonyin
  • Ckoonyin
    Clutched
    Author Image

i think it is good to go as soon as possible to seal up new paint rather than old paint.

Posted 26 February 2007 - 03:17 AM

Shadow_warrior88
  • Shadow_warrior88
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Thats your personal opinion. Just like anything else you post on Vogs.

Posted 26 February 2007 - 03:23 AM

Shadow_warrior88
  • Shadow_warrior88
    1st Gear
    Author Image

how you know... these days.. i hardly wash my ride that often as before... laugh.gif

you see, you touch, you know...

okie that's what people in VOGS also mentioned when there was this hype over toughseal..
a competitor PPS...

i have also seen, touched, and i known cars who have been pps.. mmz.. over a period of time... but really doesn't last... if ur ride is 24/7 in open air carpark.. pps will not last...

forget about PPS, if your car is in open air carpark 24/7

diy better..

its about making informed decisions... thumbsup.gif

can u for once tok abt something u personally experience b4. I think its not the pple with qns that is irritating. Cuz its the shop to convince the consumer to try their product.

Its YOU who is irritating, with everything u hear or see but never experience b4. And since u dun intend to do anything to your ride. Y bother so much?

Your informed decisions up till now dun seem very informed to me.

PS. this is not the only 'informed decision' u have made. lipsrsealed.gif

This WX pisses people off in all the forums including VOGS with all his nonsense posts. Last VOGS Mega meet even dont dare to come out and say who he is.

Edited by Shadow_warrior88, 26 February 2007 - 03:30 AM.

Posted 26 February 2007 - 03:28 AM

Shadow_warrior88
  • Shadow_warrior88
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Thanks sherine. This is exactly how my car looked like after CSII PPS, even though my car is 20 months old.
They really got good service and spend so many hours on your car that the price doesnt seem to justify the result you get.
CSII, must try lah. wink.gif

Posted 26 February 2007 - 05:14 AM

Zhanny
  • Zhanny
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

The number of points accumulated from users who Praise or Disliked your posts.

I have tried one company that provide such pps, but it doesnt seems ok leh... when i went back to the company, they keep bxxxxxxting to me that the sealant will stretch back and protect my paintwrk, ask me don't worry and did nothing to my car...i paid $380 yet after sales is bad...claimed that i can go back for warranty but end up, do nothing to my car just bxxxxxxt with me.... i would like to knw this CSII sealant will be like tat company i mention or better than tat company?coz i would like to try csII but scare kana conned again...

Posted 26 February 2007 - 08:21 AM

Upandcoming
  • Upandcoming
    4th Gear
    Author Image

basically from personal experience, as well as Lancer-ians that have done their CS-II - would only say that the after sales service and attitude is par on par with pre-sales attitude. You got a problem u can give the Boss or Sherine a call, they only be glad to help you. You got anything ask em you can be sure of a reply later if not immediately.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|Headunit - Pioneer P80RS| - |Tweeters - Seas Lotus Reference RT27F| - |Mid - Seas Lotus Reference RW 165| - |Amps - Genesis Profile Four (Component) + DB 900.1 (Monobloc)| - Woofer - Helix Deep Blue|

Posted 26 February 2007 - 06:02 PM

Shadow_warrior88
  • Shadow_warrior88
    1st Gear
    Author Image

I have checked alot of PPS providers, Unique is one of best service orientated PPS guys around. They are also honest and ready to answer any issues you have before and after the process.
thumbsup.gif

Posted 27 February 2007 - 07:03 AM

Shuzhen04
  • Shuzhen04
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

HI Sealant,

I would like to do the Paint Sealant as well.laugh.gif
Mine is a mitsubishi Lancer Sports, do i still enjoy the discount? wink.gif
How much would that be huh...
Can i pay my instalments? thumbsup.gif

thanks

drivingcar.gif drivingcar.gif drivingcar.gif drivingcar.gif

Posted 28 February 2007 - 10:22 PM

Oscar__76
  • Oscar__76
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi sherine would like to chk with u... if i use "turtle wax F21 super car wash with PH balanced" will this so called damage my PPS?

Posted 28 February 2007 - 11:34 PM

Bmw8283
  • Bmw8283
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi just sharing, i signed up for CSII when I got my new white car about 6mth ago. It was a hatchback so I paid about $224 after 20% discount. It was through a colleague recommendation who had tried it on his new black car too. First impression of the car was suffice to make me try. Booked an appt, left the car at lunch time collect after work ~7pm. The rest was history. Now I'll be booking a follow up session to do minor touch up soon ( probably after the rainy days are over). You see I don't really wash my car that often at most every 2 weeks sometimes even up to once a mth but it helps that my car is mostly underground too. In between wash also never go polish car. But personally current car with CSII coating makes me feel that it's easier to wash & dry (looks more shining) compared to my earlier car without coating.

Of course not related to CSII, just a customer sharing. Thanks.

Posted 01 March 2007 - 11:26 PM

Ckoonyin
  • Ckoonyin
    Clutched
    Author Image

just got my CSII done today and all thanks to Sherine, managed to get a slot today despite my late request.

The effects were really jawdrop.gif WAH!!! SO SHINY AH!!!!! Check out my pics den you know liao.

@ the same time, the guy who attend to my car Megant was really friendly and very willing to explain what he was doing so i can have a better understanding of what is being done to my car.

Also kudos to Sherine, Christina and if i'm not mistaken, Chang was there also but guess he was busy thus not much change to speak to him leh. Their customer service is really one of the best i've experienced so far.

I reqeusted to check the Visible Light Transmission of the window film they did for me and they just did it without any question or excuses to push it away.

But really my dear friends, really must go and have your car protected.

Check out the pic of my done up car.

Attached Thumbnails

• PPS-QQ.JPG

Edited by Ckoonyin, 01 March 2007 - 11:32 PM.

Back to Detailing  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: paint, protection, discount and 3 more...

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users