20% Discount off CS-II Titanium & Ceramic Coating Paint Protection Promo & Paintless Dent Repair PDR Service

Sealant

how you know... these days.. i hardly wash my ride that often as before... [laugh]

you see, you touch, you know...

okie that's what people in VOGS also mentioned when there was this hype over toughseal..

a competitor PPS...

i have also seen, touched, and i known cars who have been pps.. mmz.. over a period of time... but really doesn't last... if ur ride is 24/7 in open air carpark.. pps will not last...

forget about PPS, if your car is in open air carpark 24/7

diy better..

its about making informed decisions... [thumbsup]

can u for once tok abt something u personally experience b4. I think its not the pple with qns that is irritating. Cuz its the shop to convince the consumer to try their product.

Its YOU who is irritating, with everything u hear or see but never experience b4. And since u dun intend to do anything to your ride. Y bother so much?

Your informed decisions up till now dun seem very informed to me.

PS. this is not the only 'informed decision' u have made. [lipsrsealed]

This WX pisses people off in all the forums including VOGS with all his nonsense posts. Last VOGS Mega meet even dont dare to come out and say who he is.

Edited by Shadow_warrior88

Thanks sherine. This is exactly how my car looked like after CSII PPS, even though my car is 20 months old.

They really got good service and spend so many hours on your car that the price doesnt seem to justify the result you get.

CSII, must try lah. [;)]

Neutral Newbie

I have tried one company that provide such pps, but it doesnt seems ok leh... when i went back to the company, they keep bxxxxxxting to me that the sealant will stretch back and protect my paintwrk, ask me don't worry and did nothing to my car...i paid $380 yet after sales is bad...claimed that i can go back for warranty but end up, do nothing to my car just bxxxxxxt with me.... i would like to knw this CSII sealant will be like tat company i mention or better than tat company?coz i would like to try csII but scare kana conned again...

basically from personal experience, as well as Lancer-ians that have done their CS-II - would only say that the after sales service and attitude is par on par with pre-sales attitude. You got a problem u can give the Boss or Sherine a call, they only be glad to help you. You got anything ask em you can be sure of a reply later if not immediately.

HI Sealant,

I would like to do the Paint Sealant as well.[laugh]

Mine is a mitsubishi Lancer Sports, do i still enjoy the discount? [;)]

How much would that be huh...

Can i pay my instalments? [thumbsup]

thanks

[drivingcar][drivingcar][drivingcar][drivingcar]

Neutral Newbie

Hi just sharing, i signed up for CSII when I got my new white car about 6mth ago. It was a hatchback so I paid about $224 after 20% discount. It was through a colleague recommendation who had tried it on his new black car too. First impression of the car was suffice to make me try. Booked an appt, left the car at lunch time collect after work ~7pm. The rest was history. Now I'll be booking a follow up session to do minor touch up soon ( probably after the rainy days are over). You see I don't really wash my car that often at most every 2 weeks sometimes even up to once a mth but it helps that my car is mostly underground too. In between wash also never go polish car. But personally current car with CSII coating makes me feel that it's easier to wash & dry (looks more shining) compared to my earlier car without coating.

Of course not related to CSII, just a customer sharing. Thanks.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

just got my CSII done today and all thanks to Sherine, managed to get a slot today despite my late request.

The effects were really [jawdrop] WAH!!! SO SHINY AH!!!!! Check out my pics den you know liao.

@ the same time, the guy who attend to my car Megant was really friendly and very willing to explain what he was doing so i can have a better understanding of what is being done to my car.

Also kudos to Sherine, Christina and if i'm not mistaken, Chang was there also but guess he was busy thus not much change to speak to him leh. Their customer service is really one of the best i've experienced so far.

I reqeusted to check the Visible Light Transmission of the window film they did for me and they just did it without any question or excuses to push it away.

But really my dear friends, really must go and have your car protected.

Check out the pic of my done up car.

post-14-1172762793_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ckoonyin

I went to Unique and i must say that I fully recommend them for their meticulous work, wonderful services, and finally competitive pricing.. [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

I have been to other PPS but either their pricing is way out or service is damn #*** up or both. Another satisfy customer....

Neutral Newbie

I've just put on the CS-II PP for my new car. It's a velocity red RX8, and I can honestly say the car is super shiney....it's good stuff and they guarantee the gloss for a long time.

I park next to my friend's rx8 without PP...only a few weeks older but doesn't look as shiny... maybe psychological since I paid for it already...haha

every waxed car will surely look waxed...

the proof of the pudding is in the eating... wait till after 2 rainfalls, that's where you can see if your money is well spent!

enjoy ur PP-ed car!