• Reply to this topic
3826 replies to this topic | 101 praises

Posted 21 May 2007 - 11:30 PM

Sealant
  • Premium member
    Sealant
    Sponsor
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi Bros, Thank you for your support leh, CS-II will be the promo price, As for the film, it depend on wat film you are looking at and if you are looking at the Unique Cool promo film, its $168. Cheers flowerface.gif
Sherine

Address: 53 #01-40, UBI Ave 1 Paya Ubi Industrial Park Singapore 408934

Enquiries: 6844 2235 | Booking: 6463 1311 / 6745 1311
Website: www.cs2singapore.com    |    Email: info@cs2singapore.com   

Facebook: I love CS-II  |  Blog: uniquecs2.blogspot.sg   |  Twitter: @CS2PPS  | Youtube: Unique CS-II

Posted 22 May 2007 - 12:02 AM

Bobztoise
  • Premium member
    Bobztoise
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi Sealant,

have sent PM

likely to collect ride on 28th so looking have it done on 31st May or 2nd June if i decide to proceed
2002 - (used) Toyota Corolla | 2004 - Honda City 1.6A | 2007 - Honda CRV 2.0A | 2011 - Peugeot 5008 | 2012 - (used) Nissan Murano 3.5 | 2013 - Volvo XC60 T5

Posted 22 May 2007 - 12:05 AM

Ultramega
  • Ultramega
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image

What is "HideFood"?

And for small car after discount is how much? 210?

Posted 22 May 2007 - 01:02 AM

Pisces7
  • Pisces7
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi Sealant

What is the CS-II PPS for the new vios ah?
Pls give a best quote ;p

Posted 22 May 2007 - 02:05 AM

Oink
  • Oink
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Hi Sealant,

Jez send u a PM.

regards,

Posted 22 May 2007 - 09:37 AM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Their biz is too good liao and no time to entertain enquiries. It is gonna be like the guy who sell "toughseal".

Give them some time. I as customer also not kang jiong, u kang jiong simi.

Biz good means there should be some quality in their work. If too free den i scared.
MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 22 May 2007 - 12:02 PM

Djsadist
  • Djsadist
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi Sealant,

Sent you a pm liao.

Posted 22 May 2007 - 12:20 PM

Devilac
  • Devilac
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Hi Bros, no lah, recently bz wif the renovation work at my new branch so didn't come in too often. My Apologies sweatdrop.gif. Now, the new branch is open (tomorrow) so will come in often to answer your queries nod.gif

flowerface.gif Since the opening, of course there will be a opening offer to you guys here till end of this month... flowerface.gif

Offer as follow:
sunny.gif Small, Medium & Luxury -$70 off the usual price and Leather Treatment with "HideFood" for your Leather Seat.
sunny.gif MPV/ SUV - $88 off the usual price and Leather Treatment with "Hide Food" for your leather seat.

Those who are interested can pm me your detail, name, contact #, Make & Model, Color & veh#.

Cheers flowerface.gif
Sherine

Sherine, any offers for preservation wash or maintenance? Did CS-II on 10/04, but felt like doing maintenance if got promotion. Hee.. tongue.gif
________________________________________________________________________________
PingKangTo (A/T, Black) -- DOB 24/03/07 - 04/08/10
Koup (1.6A, Titanium Silver) -- 04/08/10 - 20/04/13

Posted 22 May 2007 - 01:11 PM

Wizzercool
  • Premium member
    Wizzercool
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Hi Bros, no lah, recently bz wif the renovation work at my new branch so didn't come in too often. My Apologies sweatdrop.gif. Now, the new branch is open (tomorrow) so will come in often to answer your queries nod.gif

flowerface.gif Since the opening, of course there will be a opening offer to you guys here till end of this month... flowerface.gif

Offer as follow:
sunny.gif Small, Medium & Luxury -$70 off the usual price and Leather Treatment with "HideFood" for your Leather Seat.
sunny.gif MPV/ SUV - $88 off the usual price and Leather Treatment with "Hide Food" for your leather seat.

Those who are interested can pm me your detail, name, contact #, Make & Model, Color & veh#.

Cheers flowerface.gif
Sherine

Great, it nice to hear that. I was worry that you company become proud and totally ignored customer service just like one of your competitor.

Posted 22 May 2007 - 02:49 PM

Fleek
  • Fleek
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

The number of points accumulated from users who Praise or Disliked your posts.

Offer as follow:

Cheers flowerface.gif
Sherine

Hi Sherine, I will be sending 2 cars for CS-II sealing. Have PM'ed you the details.

Posted 23 May 2007 - 03:02 AM

Sealant
  • Premium member
    Sealant
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Hee.. No promo for dat lah, but u can bring in ur car to do preservation wash lah.. wink.gif

Facebook: I love CS-II  |  Blog: uniquecs2.blogspot.sg   |  Twitter: @CS2PPS  | Youtube: Unique CS-II

Posted 23 May 2007 - 03:09 AM

Sealant
  • Premium member
    Sealant
    Sponsor
    Author Image

What is "HideFood"?

And for small car after discount is how much? 210?

Hi, Hide-Food is a Leather care product, it helps to soften & moisturize the leather seat and also protect your leather from crack... Small size car after the discount is $210. Cheers flowerface.gif
Sherine Chan

Posted 23 May 2007 - 03:10 AM

Sealant
  • Premium member
    Sealant
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Hi Sealant

What is the CS-II PPS for the new vios ah?
Pls give a best quote ;p

PMed u oredi wink.gif

Posted 23 May 2007 - 03:12 AM

Sealant
  • Premium member
    Sealant
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Hi Bros, U hv a PM
flowerface.gif Sherine Chan

Posted 23 May 2007 - 03:19 AM

Sealant
  • Premium member
    Sealant
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Offer as follow:

Cheers flowerface.gif
Sherine

Great, it nice to hear that. I was worry that you company become proud and totally ignored customer service just like one of your competitor.

Thank you for your concern & understanding, will learn from mistake and improve ya[:)] Cheers flowerface.gif Sherine Chan

Posted 27 May 2007 - 04:08 PM

Artmachinesg
  • Premium member
    Artmachinesg
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi Sealant,

Sent you an pm earlier.

Posted 28 May 2007 - 02:26 AM

Sealant
  • Premium member
    Sealant
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Hi Bro, U got pm flowerface.gif

Posted 28 May 2007 - 02:32 PM

Coverism
  • Coverism
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi Sealant,

How much for a Grand Vitara, black? And how long will it take?

Thanks!

Edited by Coverism, 28 May 2007 - 02:32 PM.

Posted 29 May 2007 - 11:31 AM

Coverism
  • Coverism
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

after doing PPS, will it be ok to still go for car wash (Caltex snow wash)?

Posted 01 June 2007 - 09:56 AM

Artmachinesg
  • Premium member
    Artmachinesg
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi Sherine,

Am still waiting for your appt date & time!

Thought you will give me a call to confirm the actual details?

Back to Detailing  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: paint, protection, discount and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users