20% Discount off CS-II Titanium & Ceramic Coating Paint Protection Promo & Paintless Dent Repair PDR Service

Sealant

Neutral Newbie

I have went to Unique1995 on Wednesday morning to do up my new Lexus IS250. All I can say was that I was very glad that I have done it. After the PPS was done, I had to rush elsewhere so I quickly paid and rushed off without chatting much on how to maintain the car. The car looked fantastic. It's a new car yet after the PPS it looked much shinier and glossy similar to buying a book and wrapping it up in plastic. :D

The story doesn't ends here. Apparently my neighbour must have offended somebody, got someone on motor-cycle come and throw a couple of red packets of paint over his gate to hit his roof. But the sway part was that the paint splashed over my driveway and splattered all over my brand new car with my just done CS-II! At 245am in the morning. One word - CCB!! See pictures below.

dscf0496as4.jpg.

My front bonnet

dscf0499zd4.jpg

Windscreen also ganna.

dscf0501ux8.jpg

Side door and window

dscf0503uq9.jpg

Back door also ganna.

dscf0506vw2.jpg

The top. A bit of rain so water all bead like crazy, even the paint. -_-

Preliminary wiping of the paint using a chamois cloth was futile as the paint was slimy and thick. I suddenly remembered the CS-II comes with a preservation liquid that could supposedly clean off hard to clean liquid. I dip a bit and use my finger to circle it. Wah it liquified easily and I used my chamois to clean it off. Perfect. But the chamois got stained heavily. After a while Dad advised me to use the Baby Wipes that I bought to clean it. Idea! Baby wipes have water and the paint can also stick to the wipes and not smudge all over the paintwork.

I started to clean the car after giving statement to the police who came shortly after I reported 999. Around 4 plus am. The results?

830am.

dscf0508gi5.jpg

Oh man it's blinding!

dscf0509hs0.jpg

Oh the car is bluish pearl white. In case you're wondering.

dscf0512hv9.jpg

No red dots. The top took the longest as there were so many dots and I had to go over each of them slowly.

dscf0515bl5.jpg

The bonnet and the clear blue sky. Too bad I haven't slept enough to appreciate it.

And Finally...

dscf0517af3.jpg

My driveway. No CS-II! But I ain't going to worry about it for now. :X

CS-II in conjunction with the preservation liquid and the cloth they gave ( I bought additional 2, one for wiping and one for glass ) paid off itself in not even one day! Heng like dunno what sia. Upon close scrutiny I don't see any hair line scratches and the car looks almost like just PPSed. Still early to tell.

My first car and I just did this PPS judging from all the helpful posts everyone gave on doing it. Thought I'll just take some pictures of it in action and show you guys. Haven't even go first servicing! Only regretted that I should have done it the day I drove it off from the showroom. Now got a bit of tiny chips here and there. :(

Btw, can any folks from Unique1995 confirm with me if the CS-II needed at least a few days to 'watever you call it' before washing or anything? I dunno whether the cleaning I did took away any layer but so far the water beads and looks fine to me. Sigh.

Regards,

Kenneth

Neutral Newbie

Hi

How much does it cost to do up a 2 weeks old Honda Stream (black)? any discount

when is the earliest date avail? [;)]

thks

Hi Sealant,

(1) how much for Honda CR-V brand new?

(2) if vehicle is parked at HDB carparks and gets bumped by other cars swinging open their cars in parking lot, does PPS help?

Neutral Newbie

Hi Sealant,

I would like to ask the same questions as BOBZTOISE, got further discounts for two?

Need to make booking to come anot har?

(edited)

Hi Bros, no lah, recently bz wif the renovation work at my new branch so didn't come in too often. My Apologies [sweatdrop]. Now, the new branch is open (tomorrow) so will come in often to answer your queries [nod]

[flowerface] Since the opening, of course there will be a opening offer to you guys here till end of this month... [flowerface]

Offer as follow:

[sunny] Small, Medium & Luxury -$70 off the usual price and Leather Treatment with "HideFood" for your Leather Seat.

[sunny] MPV/ SUV - $88 off the usual price and Leather Treatment with "Hide Food" for your leather seat.

Those who are interested can pm me your detail, name, contact #, Make & Model, Color & veh#.

Cheers [flowerface]

Sherine

Edited by Sealant

Hi Bros, Thank you for your support leh, CS-II will be the promo price, As for the film, it depend on wat film you are looking at and if you are looking at the Unique Cool promo film, its $168. Cheers [flowerface]

Sherine

Hi Sealant,

have sent PM

likely to collect ride on 28th so looking have it done on 31st May or 2nd June if i decide to proceed

Their biz is too good liao and no time to entertain enquiries. It is gonna be like the guy who sell "toughseal".

Give them some time. I as customer also not kang jiong, u kang jiong simi.

Biz good means there should be some quality in their work. If too free den i scared.