I miss my Tody

Phalanx

yeah, i guess it's more of the "lifestyle" those days.... and the fact that Seat was, and still is, a rare marque here.

[wave]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

harlor, how can i be disqualified, i am still 1st owner of my Tody and I can prove it with registration. Having sushi just adds to the variety. So which ride are u testing now?

Neutral Newbie

The sushi-van you have actually give pretty good fuel consumption, carry more pple, better visibility for driver and passengers, versatility in carry pple or goods, . . . , but the Tody is still a car which we all take ref point from. thumbsup.gif

Neutral Newbie

Yeah miss those times at PG and just driving around carefree lifestyle kind of manner! My helmet collecting dust...

For me, it is not just the fond memories of my Cordy, it's abt Contis'.

My suzie has just turned 1.5 and i'm starting to hv this feeling of "why did i buy this car huh?" So the infamous 2 yrs itch is back again... [laugh] During my last 2 trips back in SG, I've been...like visiting showrooms every other day!

So I told my wife, let's change car again next Mar when suzie turns 2. [laugh] Shall wait n see wat C&C's gonna do to Citroen. [sly]

Neutral Newbie

Yup Astra 1.8

Though the car is really torquey and the sports mode makes it fun, nothing beats a manual. Well there is the bright side of being stuck in a jam and an auto makes it fuss free...

Neutral Newbie

What's wrong with the Swift? Eh I like the Swift Sport in Yellow. [laugh]

Heh but I thought to myself that I must own at least 1 alfa in my lifetime...muahahah

Neutral Newbie

He..he..guess we all know that your next ride will be the 159 eh? To me,quite ex leh.Can get the Octy VRS for $102k(not sure if price has dropped). [drivingcar]

err.... vRS also damn gui, man! i also wonder how they even going to sell it, with no advert somemore.

anybody want another chance to drive a tody??

leh long! leh long!

Black 1.6 Auto Tody with lots of features and inherited mods, complete with thorough testing over 145,000km travelled....

anyone wanna offer a good price? heh heh (give me a good excuse to get a GTi lah!) [:p]

Edited by Fluffy

Neutral Newbie

Actually I still don't need the space so a 147 would do. But by then, probably dunno what it will be called...