• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
795 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 08 October 2006 - 11:02 AM

Damnjian
  • Damnjian
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Any comments on the new Mazda3 SP?Thanks

Posted 08 October 2006 - 01:03 PM

Cheekg98
  • Cheekg98
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

why u ask when u bot Latio ? ask Law-ong for comments on mazda 3!
** Enjoying my ride on Little Red Riding Zoom

Posted 08 October 2006 - 03:21 PM

Damnjian
  • Damnjian
    4th Gear
    Author Image

got law that say bot Latio liao cannot ask for comments on m3 meh? tongue.gif

Posted 08 October 2006 - 03:40 PM

Mzrmazda3
  • Premium member
    Mzrmazda3
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Seems like only the exterior have some changes as compared to the previous model but standard rims now comes in 16" as compared to 15" earlier thumbsup.gif

Gear shift is said to be much smoother thumbsup.gif

Power & other technical stuff remains the same wink.gif

Posted 08 October 2006 - 03:42 PM

Damnjian
  • Damnjian
    4th Gear
    Author Image

and FC is still equally thumbsdown.gif thumbsdown.gif thumbsdown.gif

Posted 08 October 2006 - 03:50 PM

Mzrmazda3
  • Premium member
    Mzrmazda3
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Duuno leh smile.gif

Heard they say new model is slightly better is consumption but dunno how true lipsrsealed.gif

Posted 08 October 2006 - 09:03 PM

Damnjian
  • Damnjian
    4th Gear
    Author Image

yah...very slightly better but very insignificant lipsrsealed.gif

Posted 08 October 2006 - 09:08 PM

Deathsythe
  • Deathsythe
    Banned

U seems to know quite a lot abt the MAzda 3SP. How's much is the fuel consumption?

Posted 08 October 2006 - 09:12 PM

Damnjian
  • Damnjian
    4th Gear
    Author Image

dunno much...SE said 11km/L...but from the infor I gathered,avg 9-10km/L...any m3 sp owners out there would like to share?

Posted 09 October 2006 - 01:25 AM

Billyteng
  • Premium member
    Billyteng
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Hi,

I am getting between 10-12km/l on my SP20, 30% highway 70% city driving. From other SP drivers, some can get as high as 14km/l on their SP.

Posted 09 October 2006 - 11:25 AM

Mzrmazda3
  • Premium member
    Mzrmazda3
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

14km/l??? shocked.gif shocked.gif shocked.gif

So good??? inlove.gif inlove.gif inlove.gif

Me only manage best at 12.9km/l given that mine is on 17", ICE & modded sad.gif

Edited by Mzrmazda3, 09 October 2006 - 11:26 AM.

Posted 09 October 2006 - 01:03 PM

Billyteng
  • Premium member
    Billyteng
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Those stats i read from the Mazda forum, but i think stock car and smaller wheels, 16" or 15" kind will give better FC...

my stock car can sometimes hit 12km/l i am sure yours can better. thumbsup.gif

Posted 09 October 2006 - 01:17 PM

Ahyoo2002
  • Ahyoo2002
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Wah,

That is very good liao, to me thumbsup.gif

Posted 09 October 2006 - 01:57 PM

Mzrmazda3
  • Premium member
    Mzrmazda3
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Those stats i read from the Mazda forum, but i think stock car and smaller wheels, 16" or 15" kind will give better FC...

You are definately right Bro nod.gif thumbsup.gif

Posted 09 October 2006 - 01:59 PM

Mzrmazda3
  • Premium member
    Mzrmazda3
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Yup Bro nod.gif

Actually, i'm very happy with my FC liao given my mods, 17" rims & a heavy chassis nod.gif

The worst FC i had is 9.8km/l at the time of running in sweatdrop.gif sweatdrop.gif sweatdrop.gif

Now mileage at 45K +++ liao smile.gif

However, there are still a number of people saying Mz3 is a fuel drinker tongue.gif

To each of his own lah cos maybe i'm running 80% Highway 20% City wink.gif

Posted 09 October 2006 - 02:07 PM

Billyteng
  • Premium member
    Billyteng
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Actually the fuel drinking part is not that true lah... My family's Hyundai Matrix then is a real petrol drinker...

My mileage now only 2k+ i hope it will be even better by the time it is the same as your mileage. Furthermore, mine is 30% Highway 70% City... laugh.gif

Posted 09 October 2006 - 02:11 PM

Mzrmazda3
  • Premium member
    Mzrmazda3
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

After changing to synthetic and running in, your fuel consumption should improve nod.gif

Posted 10 October 2006 - 09:09 PM

Veryfree
  • Veryfree
    5th Gear
    Author Image

nice consideration at 60k. good handling, sporty look, a little feel of
ford focus. who say FC is bad? those who say may be either driving a
toyota or lightweight cars. two thumbs up.
Cons : there are many jealous sedan drivers on the road.

Posted 10 October 2006 - 09:15 PM

En0203
  • Premium member
    En0203
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Seems like only the exterior have some changes as compared to the previous model but standard rims now comes in 16" as compared to 15" earlier thumbsup.gif

Gear shift is said to be much smoother thumbsup.gif

Power & other technical stuff remains the same wink.gif

i think sound insulation is better smile.gif
Face it, we are just ghmen's money trees
and they'll try their very best to suck us dry!
~~~ >_< ~~~

Posted 10 October 2006 - 09:15 PM

Flexer
  • Flexer
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

is the markup by the agent still as high?

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: mazda3, mazda, japan, jdm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users