Mazda3 SP

Damnjian

we same same, like white but dare not buy [sweatdrop]

mine is carbon grey too [nod][thumbsup]

in fact i like the copper red so much, but it's no longer available on SP [smallcry]

↡ Advertisement

at least not as xiong as the white i guess [sweatdrop]

don wan lower lar, i like stock car leh [;)]

besides my pocket also not so deep to do anything on her lar [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

just test drive this car today and found it is a bit under-power. But this is fine for me..

need mazda 3 owners some feedback on this car before i commit...

1. what is the service interval and the price for each servicing.

2. any major problem on this car?(other than heavy drinking petrol...)

3. what are the freebies i can ask..

hope bro and sis can give your two cents opinion..thanks

cant blame for being underpower due to its heavy body and average engine. But it makes up for it with its nice design both interior and exterior in its class.

1)The thing like abt Mazda cars is that i can service outside at their authorised servicing centre yet w/o voiding my warranty.

2) the last major problem i know of is the rear drum brake, but since all SP upgraded to disc brake hence this problem is rectified.

3) freebies ma.... got to neg with your dealer liao. Why not you try my dealer Alan Ngoh at 98428284 at Macpherson, tell him Lee 323 recommend one. Maybe can give more stuff from him.

Just got my Mazda 3 SP1.6 last week. So far, the ride has been good and fuel consumption is quite decent, average 10.5km per litre (city/highway combined).

I notice that the Mazda 3's odometer at 80 km is around 2,200 RPM (and at 100 km it is at 2,800 RPM). Having drove several Japanese make (Corolla, Galant, Civic & Camry) before, the odometer is the most at 2,000 RPM and 2,500 RPM respectively. My current conti car is only at 1,800 RPM at 80KM mark. Is this a norm for Mazda cars?

BTW, is it beneficial to install front strut tower bar? My mechanic said that it will tighten the chasis and thus improve the car's handling and cornering ability. True?

Seems like only the exterior have some changes as compared to the previous model but standard rims now comes in 16" as compared to 15" earlier [thumbsup]

Gear shift is said to be much smoother [thumbsup]

Power & other technical stuff remains the same [;)]

Mazda3 IMHO is one of the best looking sedan around [inlove] , although i oledi bought latio.

Sometimes, I wished my dream car comes with a latio interior, Mazda 3 exterior, honda vtec engine and the fuel consumption of a toyota vvti [thumbsup] . Sorry, I crazy liao [;)]

Bro, that would be the most perfect combination for a Jap Saloon [thumbsup]

cant blame for being underpower due to its heavy body and average engine. But it makes up for it with its nice design both interior and exterior in its class.

Ya... agreed, give its weight cannot complain much loh.. People who drove a lighter car saying their car very powerful... I agreed cause the Power to weight ratio is different. If the engine is efficent, why not load up to the same weight and compare the engine efficency again. [rifle]

hahaha~~~ [thumbsup]

dun any how change these few months.... ROV aim those who change their muffler to LTA compliance one recently.

Cause to them, if you change to legal exhaust, the chances of you changing/modify the header and cat very high. [jawdrop]

Hi I would said it quite normal even for my Mazda2 100Km at 2600Rpm. But after I install the VS 100km rpm is at 2400. Maybe you can check with MZ3 Bros around here and perhaps they can advise you.

↡ Advertisement