Mazda3 SP

Damnjian

Neutral Newbie

thanks for the feedback....

heard that they logged customer name for 1 month before u can switch to other se...

that is a peice of good news mazda can be serviced at authorised servicing center and the price should be cheaper...

the fc should be worse compare to to the old model as the rims provided is 16"...but se told me new model come with "dont know what" that can be improve fc..dont know how true

↡ Advertisement

For 16" rims... FC sucks loh... difference around 30~50km difference.

Ride around 16" supperleggra - dist covered - approx 270km for 1/4 tank

Ride around 15" Enkei JS+M - dist covered - approx 330km for 1/4 tank

how i know so accurate cause used to go JB top-up so must monitor the 1/4 tank mark. Once inside always use the same pump to pump till 99.9% full! hahaha~~~

But guess a lot comes self-control of the Right Footer! Now chnaging to M3 16"... dunno wanna change back to 15" bo leh... but need to monitor a while 1st.

Cheers

I install e Hot Inzama Voltage Stabliser. What i discover is rpm lower at 100Km/hr, Aircon colder, Crank engine also better , headlight also brighter and engine also smoother. But are ppl who install feels no diff. If Gear ration I knew nuts about it.

Edited by Chogokin

Neutral Newbie

wah, i just got MZ3 SP LUX. FC high meh? SE said got "lower tensile force on piston rings to reduce the engine's internal friction loss and a Heavy EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation)" system leh, also got alternator controller wor, "charges battery during fuel cutoff while decelerating to reduce workload on alternator". all these help to reduce FC wor. donno how true lah. wait til i get my car first, then i let u bros know how's the FC.

anyway, i think MZ3 looks best compared to other makes of 1.6 capacity. aiyah, most important happy with what u bought lah. [:)]

Neutral Newbie

was told by se the price for m3 is going up even before next coe bidding...dont know how true...but told him i can wait...as usual...he told me coe price will go up for the next few biddings..

for my past experience, se will tell me coe price will go up when i mentioned about waiting for the next coe bidding... hope this he is wrong again!!

Neutral Newbie
I still haven't encounter any SE who say the next COE bidding will be lower

this kind of SE still exist meh? [laugh] i tot extinct long time ago cuz nobody bought from them [sweatdrop]